Proposition and a new friend.

Start from the beginning

I jump off the bed but Ozpin grabs my arm.

Ozpin: Wait (Y/n). You've only just woken up. You should probably sit down before you take off.

Me: But-

Ozpin: Uh uh uh. Ms Goodwitch could you go get. (Y/n) some water please.

He asks while sitting you back down.

Glynda nods and went to get some water for me. Ozpin then turned to me with a smile.

Ozpin: So, how's my old friend Yen Sid? Is he well?

I went wide eyed.

Me: You're my masters contact?

He nodded and chuckled.

Ozpin: Shocked I see.

Me: Y-Yeah.

Ozpin: Had to make sure Glynda didn't hear our conversation. You know the law.

Me: So she doesn't know huh?

He nodded.

Me: Okay. But wait. How do you and my master know eachother?

Ozpin: Well he came here last time the heartless invaded my world.

Me: What about the law?!

Ozpin: Eraqus, Xehanort and himself made an exception.

Me: Hmm....I guess if my master let it off as a one time thing then I guess its okay.

Ozpin nods.

Ozpin: However I have had to burn the letters he sent me. Making sure that when the janitors cleaned out my office they wouldn't find any of then.

Me: Smart.

He nods again.

Ozpin: He's spoken highly of you. You knowing how to control all forms without help is impressive.

I blush and rub the back of my head.

Me: Thanks. It wasn't easy and a bit of a pain to achieve.

Ozpin: I can imagine.

Me: Anyway. Now that we've met. When did the heartless come back?

Ozpin: Hmm..if I'm correct, There were reports coming in about the heartless a day before you arrived.

Me: Cool. I have a head start....is what I would have said if I...wasn't passed out for a week.

I sigh in frustration.

Ozpin: Its okay. If anything they've been more focused on taking your heart first than anyone elses.

Me: Yeah. By the way, who removed the keyblade from my grasp?

Ozpin: Glynda did. I suggested it so the heartless couldn't track you anymore.

Me: Yeah. But now that I have it back in my grasp means that they'll appear again sometime soon.

Ozpin: Afraid so. However I have a proposition for you.

Me: What?

Ozpin: Seeing as you have nowhere to stay, would you like to stay here at the academy?

You were taken back by his offer.

Me: Are you sure?

Ozpin: Yes. But you'll be more of a guardian for the academy while also investigating where the keyhole is. (Won't be the only keyhole you'll be investigating if ya catch my drift 😉)

Me: Okay, but won't that put your students in danger?

Ozpin laughs.

Ozpin: I see Yen Sid didn't tell you what kind of school this is.