To expose, or not to expose?

I'm counting down the hours until Alex pulls herself from the block. That puts me on a time crunch to convince Cody that Ramses should go on the block, and maybe go home.

"I still think Ramses is super shady." I said in a low tone, snuggling into Paul's side. It had been a solid day since the Veto wrapped up and Paul, amazingly, dodged the Have-Not room this week. This was one of those odd times where Paul and I were in the same place at the same time with the same intentions. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me a little closer, "I don't know. I think we need to just get by this week, send Jillian home, then take power for ourselves." He started to fiddle with the ends of my hair.

"It's only a matter of time anyways." He mumbled.

I let out a deep breath, and latched my arms around Paul's neck-why not- then Alex and Jason walked in and completely killed the moment. "Hey guys." Alex waved awkwardly, noticing that Paul and I were physically close to each other. Paul let out a grown, only loud enough for me to barely hear as we shifted away from each other. 

"Has Cody left the HOH room yet today?" I ask Mark, who was rummaging through Elena's stuff. He grabs a bottle of sunscreen and answered, "I haven't spoken to him yet today. But I know Jess is in the backyard." Before leaving the room by himself. I nod my head to the information and head up to the HOH room by myself. 

Cody is starting to become a bit of social pariah in the house. He only seems to be talking to the same five people and he barely leaves the HOH room. It's starting to put me on edge and it's time to see where his head is really at.

I knock on the door before opening it quietly. "Cody?" I call out to see him pop his head out of the bathroom door with a toothbrush in his mouth. "What's up?" He ask's spitting out his mouthful of toothpaste into the bathroom sink. I plop down on the couch and noticed that he looked somewhat tense. "I just came to check up on you. I haven't seen you outside the room in a couple days.." I point out. He wiped off the corners of his mouth and sat on the couches opposite of the room. "Yeah, I've just been thinking a lot about the replacement nominee." He says. "Who are you thinking?" I ask, starting to fiddle with the tassels on the blanket beside me. Cody kind of looked  off into space for a few seconds, "Either Ramses or Josh." He said flatly. 

Okay, Cody. One thing I know for sure is that you are absolutely lying to my face. The change in body language, the tone of voice, it's the polar opposite of what it usually is, and that's making me nervous as hell.

"I know Ramses is on your radar, and I don't like Josh all that much." He tries to justify his lying. I nod my head. "I just gotta say one of 'em at the Veto ceremony then we'll figure it out from there." He opens a bag of chips. I nod my head, "How's Jessica?" I taunt him in a friendly matter, changing the subject drastically. He smiles and chuckles at my interest in their relationship.

Even though I know Cody is probably lying to me of the replacement noms, he and I still have this Older-Brother-Younger-Sister-Relationship intact. I taunt him every now and then, annoy him a little more than the others, and he likes to boss me around and pick on me right back.

"She's great. I really think Pais is gonna like her." He said with a genuine smile on his face. I awed at the feelings Cody had for Jessica. "How's deflecting Paul, 24/7?" He asked with a smug smile. I half laughed and half groaned. "Like, I think it's amazing he hasn't taken a hint yet." He continued to chuckle it off.

*awkwardly smiles* Yeah, Cody. I hate all the flirting and attention I get from Paul. *Smile starts to drop*

"But like, would you say you two have a close relationship in the game?" He asked, becoming more serious again. I shrugged my shoulders and played it off, "Not really. Aside from the alliance we have and when we're all up here, I don't talk game with him." I say looking him directly in the eye. Cody nods and tosses the chip bag to me. "Like we share a bed together, we talk about normal stuff outside the house. That's about it." I say grabbing a fist full of them. "Do you wanna do some cardio? I could use a good workout." He asked, cracking open a water bottle.