Laughing out loud

"Is she still sleeping?" 

"I actually don't know."

"I saw her and Jessica just a second ago,"

All these different voices were talking on the other side of the wall. Jessica had come to wake me up since it was almost 11:00 am, and she wanted to work out a little. I was wrapped up in a USC hoodie and a pair of tight fleece shorts. As usual, Paul wasn't anywhere to be found because he usually wakes up a lot earlier than me. Jason opened the door to the Love room, and Paul walked in behind him with a tray that had a few plates and a glass of orange juice on it.

"What the fuck." I whispered, causing Jessica to giggle at my uncertainty. Paul placed the tray on my lap, "Surprise!" He cheered, pointing to the toaster waffles and almost burnt bacon that was on the tray. I couldn't help but chuckle, "What's the occasion?" I ask, taking a bite of the charred bacon, and then immediately gulping down the orange juice.

Paul shrugged his shoulders with an all but innocent smile on his face, "Just wanted to treat my favorite girl with some friendship waffles." He said, crawling onto his side of the bed. "I'm charmed." I say before taking a bite out of the waffle. 

Paul in the dr: I can't cook very well. But, I know I can get Liana interested in a final two deal. 

"So we haven't really talked much game since the first night." Paul mentions as Jessica leaves us to go work out. I nod my head, "Yeah, so what are you thinking?" I ask him, swirling around a piece of waffle in some maple syrup. "I'm thinking that, you and I need to stick together in order to make it far." He says, still talking game. 

"Who in the alliance do you actually trust?" He asked me. I thought about it for a second, "Jessica and Elena are in the clear so far, and Cody. And you, obviously." I say taking another sip of juice. "Matt's okay. I'm skeptical about the rest of them though." I say a bit quieter. "I'm skeptical about all of them except you." He responded. 

"I tried talking to Cody a couple of times, but he doesn't really like to talk game when it's just me and him."  He said, stealing a piece of bacon off the tray. "Oh my God, that's awful." He said spitting it out and putting it on a napkin. "What should we be called?" I ask him, trying to move past the terrible bacon. "And before you say anything- we will not be Chilltown part two." I cut him off before he could even take his next breath.

"What about Hotcity?" He joked, causing me to smack him with a throw pillow. "What about Chilltown: the next generation?" He suggested again. I rubbed my temples with my finger tips, "How about we just don't have a name." I sighed in defeat. "Laul." He said quietly before taking the tray off my lap and leaving the room. 

The door shuts with a quiet thunk, "Laul?" I ask myself out loud before breaking in a fit of giggles. 

I genuiney don't know what the hell goes on in Paul's head, but if I were to take a guess, I still don't know what I would guess *starts cracking up again*

I finally crawl out of the pink and plushy bed and go sit down at the giant kitchen table. Cody was supposed to start the replacement nominations at noon, so why not get a good seat to the show? "Look who finally rolled out of bed!" Elena says, noticing my presence in the room. 

If I was to be known for something in Big Brother for something it would be that I have a bad habit of laying in bed a lot longer than I should. Since Paul and I have very different sleeping patterns, the bed situation has just continued to be an absolute nightmare. No pun intended.

* "I swear to God, Paul, learn to shave your legs!" I hiss, half awake, feeling Paul's rub against mine, while his intense leg hair scraps my skin off the bone.