Who could it be?

"Sorry, but America has chosen not to tempt you this week. Shocking." I say putting the card down and leaving the Den of Temptations. I walked into the HOH room next door, to see Paul still wrapped up in the bed sheets. "Did you get it?" He asked, turning off the monitor that showed the rest of the house.

I laid down next to him on top of the covers, "Of course I didn't. I'm starting to think America hates me." I half joked. "So, I've been thinking," I start, "Ooh. You know the plan'll be deadly when my girl starts thinking." He interrupted, causing me to pinch his arm. "Last week, when Alex got named as a replacement for Megan, I convinced her that we could work together. So if you ask her to be a pawn, mention something about an alliance between the three of us and she'll have to say yes." I run my hand through his messy, un styled hair, pushing it back.

He finally sits up and starts to get out of the bed, "That's a good idea, to get her on board. I was actually thinking if we put up Mark and Raven as pawns-" "Why would you take away numbers from our side?" I cut him off entirely.

I've already told Alex to be okay with being a pawn this week. But Paul wanting to put two members from our side- the side that wants Cody gone- is a possible flop that I can't afford.

"It will raise our chances for the Veto." He countered back. "If we can keep the Veto out of Jess and Cody's hands then it's done. Cody will be done." He got off the edge of the bed and went to grab something in the bathroom. "Alex is a better competitor than Mark and Raven. Were you at the Veto last week? Did you see her almost beat you at the HOH? If you put her up, you're guaranteed a strong competitor to win. And if the plan goes to shit," I start lowering my voice.

"We can get out a potentially huge threat." I say making direct eye contact with Paul as he held a toothbrush in his mouth. 

Paul lets out a huge groan, "Can we talk to the group about this." He suggested, spitting out some of the fluoride that was in his mouth into the sink. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his bare torso, "We can do whatever you want." I mumble against his shoulder before kissing it lightly.

He smiled in the mirror and brought his arm around me, we almost looked like a real couple. 

I have a good feeling Mark and Raven aren't going to happy about the idea of them being pawns, when there's a better plan that doesn't involve them being pawns. But before I manage to sway the group to my side of handling things, I need to redeem something from Cody.

-

"Are you super busy right now?" I asked in a quiet voice, looking at Cody and Jessica as the lie down in the circled bed of the roses room. "No, why?" Jessica asked, immediately looking to me. "The other day Cody offered that he would do anything to earn my trust back, and I've thought about it." I say crossing my legs into a pretzel as I sat on the bed across from theirs. Cody sat up, "So I don't have to smile on eviction night?" He asked, half sarcastic. I smirked, "That's up to you. I might be able to keep you from going home this week and I could easily keep Jessica safe until the fumes die down." I state. "It would paint a very large target on my back, but I could do it under the right terms." Cody seemed skeptical, but Jessica was desperate. 

"What do you want?" Cody finally asked. My smirk came crawling back slowly, "I thought you'd never ask." I start popping the joints in my hand, "You see, in the fifty-fifty chance you leave this week, the house is going to need someone new to target. They're all too scared of Paul, who would be the smartest choice, and I have to make it until at least week four." Jessica's eyebrows shot up and Cody's jaw hit the ground.

"I'd go after Paul myself, but I need someone to even out the playing field." 

"Oh my, God."

"You scheming bitch."