Lia Kirby

I had just arrived at my dad's house after finishing my last round of finals.

"Daddy-o, you home?!" I call through the house, only to hear my echo's calling back to me. I raise my eyebrows and walk deeper into the decent sized house. Both my dad's and step-mom's cars were parked in the driveway, but yet know one, not even Cash and Scar were around to welcome me home.

I toss my book back on the couch and open up the fridge to grab a bottle of water as I normally did. Sitting on top of about a dozen Dasani water bottles was a Big Brother key with my name on it. Finally, I thought to myself knowing that I was being recorded. "Oh my God!" I scream out loud and start jumping around to see my family and a camera crew come down the stairs. "Is this a joke?" I ask my dad, knowing that it wasn't at all. He shook his head 'no' and pulled me into a hug.

"Were just gonna do your intro bit first, then were gonna have you and your dad sit down" A dude with a clipboard said to me before leading me out to the backyard, "for better lighting." I chuckled and started to explain who I was.

"My name is Lia, I'm twenty-two years old and I'm currently a student at the University of Southern California. 

I was born in Miami Beach, Miami, but at the age of eight I moved to Los Angeles California and I have no intentions on leaving just yet. *I smile happily at the camera's while my dad gives me a big thumbs up*

I'm currently working on my PhD in psychology and my minor degree's in business and digital marketing, which will definitely give me an edge going into the Big Brother house. I'm smart, charismatic and I know when people are lying to my face.

I know I can definitely go far in this game with those three traits right there, because I've seen it done almost every season. I've been watching Big Brother since it first aired with my dad, so believe me when I say Big Brother runs in my blood. My dad is the season two winner and Big Brother legend, Will Kirby."

"Good shot, now let's get you two on the couch inside."

"I had Lia when I was in college with one of my temporary girlfriends. While she was a shock at first, she soon became the best gift I could have ever asked for." My dad says, before mesing up my hair. 

"Literally three weeks before I found out I was going to be on Big Brother, I had just won the custody battle to gain full custody of her. I had made it through med school taking care of her ninety eight percent of the time, I could take care of her and be a full time doctor."

"I remember being seven years old and flying out to L.A with my grandparents to watch you on the season finale," I say, stealing the show away from dad's heartfelt explanation, "I even made an iconic Big Brother moment then, when I ran past security to give my dad a hug after he had won." 

"So when you are on the show, you do not tell them you are my daughter, until it can benefit you."

"Got it."

"Lie, a lot. Create a false sense of security with the other people, then tear that security away when you need to."

"Got it."

"You can be a comp-beast, just as long as you beat Janelle's record this summer."

"Got it." I said with a laugh, remembering my dad's showmance with Janelle all those years ago.

"And finally, absolutely, no showmances. Unless it will benefit your game, no showmances at all this summer."

"Got it." 

"Say it with me now; no showmances!"

"No showmances!" I said with him for the sake of good TV.

The producers give me the sign to move over and do as I'm told.

"I have full confidence that my daughter is going to do amazing this season. She's a Kirby, she's pretty much guaranteed to make final four." He was such a natural at this kind of stuff.