HOH

Paul in the dr: Okay so Julie tells us that a Big Brother Legend's family member is playing the game this summer. The whole house is scrambling too find out who it is, and I'm just sitting here pretending to be just as confused as they are.

"Who do you think it is?" Mark asks everyone in the kitchen before we start the HOH competition. "I have no effing clue, dude." Paul says to Mark before sliding off to the bedrooms.

I have more than a clue. I have the answer. An answer that could win me six thousand dollars. But, Liana trusted me with her secret, so I'm gonna keep it to see where her loyalty lands. And if I don't like where it lands, I expose her to the whole house.

*

So for this competition we're working with teams of four and one team of five. My team consists of Alex, Cody and Matt. And right off the bat, Josh eliminates his whole team for his own safety.

"Come on Cody!" I yell with Matt as we watched Cody swing across the ropes like he's been doing it all his life. When he comes back and hits the buzzer, making sure we're the first team with 5 apples.

I look over to see that the Blue team just finished right after we did. But the real attention was on Josh, calling out Megan for throwing his name under the bus.

So Josh is calling out  Megan and all I can think about is, "Who from our team is going to be the HOH?"

"Alright it's time for phase two of the competition!" Nicole called out before she explained the rules. "I think Lia should go," Matt said, but was debated by Alex, "No, I think Cody should go." Winning the first HOH of the summer is always a risky win, but regardless I let Cody take a shot at this one.

I watched from the sidelines as Cody and Paul raced to balance their apples, Cody seemed to be off to a strong start which was great. Paul on the other seemed quite frazzled that his apple kept dropping from the unstable tree. 

Ten minutes roll by and Cody has somehow managed to get all the apples on the tree, but the tree looks like it's starting to lean, a lot. Meanwhile, Paul is still trying to get his tree to stand up straight. Cody flies through the ropes and hits the buzzer first, making him the first HOH of the summer. Nicole places the key around his neck and we all go to congratulate him.

Walking back into the house, Cody pulls me to into the apple room and no one follows. "Hey, I just wanna say thank you for letting me take that HOH." He says, leaning against the wall while I take a seat. I nod my head, "Yeah, it was no problem really." I say, trying to as modest as possible. "I just wanna let you know right now, that you're safe for the week. I see you right now as someone who's more of an ally than a enemy." I nod my head a long to everything that Cody says.

Cody, just because I let you play for the HOH, you're going to call me an ally and keep me safe for the week? If that's all it takes, then absolutely, ally me up baby!

After I get changed I head to the kitchen to see what was going on in there. I had changed out of my orange team uniform to a pair of soccer pants and a white tee shirt that rose just above my belly button. "What cooking, good looking's?" I ask taking a seat at the bar/counter where Elena, Alex and Paul were looking the cupboards. "Everyone's hungry, but no one wants to cook." Alex explained before shutting the fridge door closed. I raised my eyebrows, but left my facial expression at un amused, "Shocking." I say in a sarcastic voice. 

I get off the chair and walk into the pantry, looking for a box of ramen to make. "Watcha looking for little Kirby?" Paul asks closing the pantry door behind him. "Something quick and easy, but also something that will satisfy me for a decent amount of time." I say half jokingly, making Paul laugh at my remark.