Who should I choose?!

Start from the beginning

I looked in the mirror, as I ran by.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Eww, bed hair!" I said running to the sink and getting my hair wet to be able to control it.

I ran a brush threw my hair, and ran downstairs.

My brother was on the coach still in his boxers. He sees the alpha all the time and because they are werewolves they sometimes don't have clothes around when they transform back to humans, therefore they have seen each other naked before, but it doesn't bother them.

I looked at him.

"You got five minuets till he gets here." He said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Do you know what this is all about?"

"No clue but I think I have a guess."

"Oh ya? What's your guess?" I said, it's not normal that the alpha comes to your house to tell the sister of a werewolf something!

"I think he wants to declare you his mate." He said too calmly.

"WHAT! He can't do that! Don't I have to be a werewolf?" I said

"Well I guess you have some werewolf in you after all."

"But I'm too young!"

"Look if he says your his mate, your his mate!"

"But he's like 20, and I'm 14!"

"I have told you this way to many times already, after we reach age twenty we stop aging!!"

"that isn't helping, that just means he like 85!"

"But he still looks the same, he pretty much waits for you to catch up, but you still keep aging."

"can I say no?"

"Unless you want mom and dad to kick you out of the house when they come home, then you'd better not decline!"

"but,,,"

"Shut up! He's here."

I put on my poutty face.

He went to go answer the door. I heard them talking.

Sure any other girl that sees the alpha will instantly fall in love, I'm not like that, sure I think he is gorgeous, but I still want to have all the boy drama normal teenagers have. Without thinking I quietly got up off the coach. I stopped, I heard them still talking so I ran for it.

I ran out the back door and into the forest. I didn't stop running for what seemed like hours. I can get stubborn really easy, and this was just one of those moments.

Knowing they could both hear me extra well, and they could out run me in .5 seconds, I really had no chance to run away.

The fact that they didn't catch up to me or even start running surprised me. I was still running but I looked behind me.

Not smart when you are running on slippery uneven ground in the forest. I slipped and fell down a hill. There was a freezing lake at the bottom of the hill, but luckily a big rock stopped me from rolling into the river and drowning. Unluckily, I hurt my back really bad, my ankle I think was twisted, and I hit the back of my head which was now bleeding.

"Ughhhh" I couldn't move I was stuck.

I heard some movement behind the bushes at the top of the hill. At first I thought it was the alpha or Josh, but I later found out it wasn't.

"Josh? Ash?" Ash was the Alpha's name.

"No I am neither one of those names." Said an unkown voice. He stepped out of the bushes and I instantly thought vampire!

"Please leave me alone!"

"I am not going to hurt you, but I saw you fall and I thought you could use some assistance." I finally saw his face.

He was so gorgeous, he had blonde hair that was messy but it was soooooooooooo hot!

I wanted to touch it! He deffenetly did not look like Robert Pattinson (sorry to any edward fans out there!)

He jumped down the hill and landed right in front of where I was lying.

I didn't notice that a log fell on my ankle, that is until he moved the log.

It hurt so bad I started screaming.

"Oh so now you chose to scream!" He said picking me up with no problem.

"I'm sorry." I said. My bone was deffenetly snapped in half!

Instead of screaming, letting out my pain switched to crying.

"Well it's ok you will be fine." He said zooming through the forest.

"your really cute." I said drifting off in to the darkness

Several hours later.

Instead of waking up in a soft bed in a huge room. I woke up in the middle of nowhere. I sat right up. I forgot about my injuries so my head started aching. There was a note next to me.

Dear Elizabeth,

I'm ever so sorry that I had to leave you like I did. I left you in a safe area where no one can harm you. I need to see you again! I heeled your ankle but I am afraid I had to run off soon after that. I stopped your bleeding from your head so you should be well enough to walk home. I wish you luck! Please think of when I can I see you again. I will there any time you would like me to.

Love, Xavier

(The vampire that helped you out after your fall.)

I put the note in my pocket. Xavier seems sweet enough, but should I really trust him when my family are werewolves?

I noticed another piece of paper on the ground. I picked it up.

It was a map, there was a big circle around this small grass area. My house was a mile away from that, I can make it!

I started walking. I kinda do want to see Xavier again. I must look terrible right now. My face has bruises, dry blood is going down the side of my face, and my hair has blood stains in it.

Like 2 hours later.

I saw my house in sight. The lights were off.

They must be looking for you.

I was still wasn't focusing on anything. Notice how it took me 2 hours to walk a mile away!

In the distance I heard someone yell "I found her!"

The next thing I know I am being swooped up bridal style into Ash's arms.

I look at him.

"What happened to you! We couldn't find your scent!" He said in his beautiful voice.

I touch his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I say before falling asleep again.

Couple hours later

I heard talking, but I wasn't ready for opening my eyes.

"I think I could have a competition to get her as a mate." what I think is Ash's voice said.

"Why do you think that?" Josh said.

"I have this gut feeling" Ash said again

I felt someone stroke my cheek.

"I think someone is trying to get her to become their mate, that is why we couldn't find her scent today!" Ash said angrily.

Could Xaveir be the one that wants to be come my mate?!!

If that is true, then I will be able to get the boy drama just not the kind I had in mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ta da! =)