To be at peace

The tall dark haired boy walked out the door and Ally threw herself onto the couch. Ally lied there in contemplation, she had so many feeling running through her body. She didn't understand why she couldn't move on, she was still in love with Connor...it's been two years and she still couldn't move on. He was so hard to erase from her poor mind. Ally really did like Asa but she can't fall in love until she is at peace with what had happened.

Ally started to go to more psychology appointments but same as always, they didn't help her get over him. Ally sat in the cafe sipping on a coffee when her friend Ellie walked in and sat next to her.

"Hey what's up? you've been so distant and down lately." Ellie spoke in a concerned mother like tone.

"Well, it's a long story..." Ally explained.

"Well, I have a lot of time, if you do?"

Ally told Ellie everything about the struggle to move on and what was happening with Asa.

"Have to tried visiting his grave and talking to him?" Ellie replied very simply like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"I use to cry and cry when my Grandfather died the only thing that helped me was talking to him at his grave. It really did feel like he was there encouraging me on to live my life." Ellie continued with a slight smile on her face.

"I never thought of that, I might go now....I just finished my last class of the day." Ally got up in a hurry, she quickly thanked Ellie before running out the door.