0.10 Song's Don't Make Apologies

Chance's pov-
Where in the hell could y/n be? Devin came over and said "Dude I'm sorry." "But it's so unlikely for y/n to leave." "I may have caused that." "What the hell did you do Devin." I looked up from my hands. "I kinda told her about the affair." "DEVIN HOW COULD YOU! THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD!" "I felt like y/n deserves to know."

"That would be a conversation me and her should have not you and her." I grabbed my car keys and Devin said "Bro where you going?" "To clean up this mess that you created Devin!" I slammed the door and went onto find my iPhone and I started to track y/n. Baby I'm about to clean up this mess.

Y/n's pov-
I was still at the dinner. Just enjoying my time away from the family. I actually felt like I was back in high school. I was swaying to the beat the jukebox was playing and a guy came up behind me and he grabbed my ass. I turned around said "Excuse you?" "Nice ass sweet cheeks." "Excuse me I don't think I gave you permission to touch me." He back me up against a wall and said "Sweetie I take what I want."

I was scared at of my mind and he came closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes and I felt him get pulled off of me and he was thrown into a table. I looked up and saw Chance. "Chance?" He pulled me close and said "Y/n. I can explain." "Cut it." I left his grip and I walked out of the diner. He followed me and my eyes were filled with tears.

He said "Y/n wait!" "No chance I'm done. You had an affair and I'm done." He came close and said "Y/n." He came closer and I started to cry harder and I said "I let you into my life and I felt like you were different but apparently you are not! Always cheating on me because I'm not as pretty as someone else!"

He started to sing and I said "Songs don't make apologies." I noticed the song was the song we listened to on the way to the beach from our first date. It was the song that he sang on the last night of Boy Band, it was our song. The song we danced to as our wedding song. He finished and I said "That's our song."

I ran over and I hugged him he said "Please y/n let me back into your life." "Chance I don't know." He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. My parents were right "If you love someone that much you will stick threw thick and thin with them."

A/n:
Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Vote, comment do all that stuff. :)

Question Of The Chapter: What was your first concert?

My Answer: One Direction-Where We Are Tour
-Ashtonirwin00