0.1 You May Now Kiss The Bride

Y/n's pov-
Today is the day, I spent engaged to Chance for now two years. Brooklyn is now four years old. Her mom still has half custody. Brooklyn sees us every other week. Chance and I have been planning the dream wedding since forever. I'm finally ready to walk down the isle and call this man my husband.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Just three years ago I was looking at myself in a mirror making sure I looked cute to go watch Boy Band live. Chance has now put out his first studio record with his band. They are doing so well and I'm proud of them. They are going on tour in the next two months.

My mom came in and said "I can't believe it y/n. Your officially getting married." "I know mom I can't believe it either." She handed me my veil and said "My baby is growing up." "I know mom." She put it on me and said "You better get out there. We are starting in twenty minutes." I headed outside and waited to walk down the isle.

Brooklyn was in front of being the flower girl she said "You look so pretty." "You do too Brooklyn." I bent down to her height and she said "Will I get to spend more time with you and dad." "I don't know sweetie." They tapped Brooklyn and the alter people said "Go Brooklyn." She ran down the isle slowly dropping the flower petals.

I smiled and said to myself "It's now or never."  She said "It's your big day y/n." I walked down the isle. In front of the alter I saw Chance and his band mates along with some other people from the show. I saw my bridesmaids all lined up. When I walked in front of the alter. The guy said "We are gathered here today for the lovely marriage of Y/n y/last name and Chance Perez."

We smiled and the person said after he blessed us and all that "You may now kiss your bride." We kissed and everyone cheered and clapped. We let go and we walked out of there. We headed to go sign the papers. He said "I can't believe this is happening." "Well believe it Chance I'm now Y/n Perez." He laughed and we sat down. We signed the papers and we headed out to go dance the night away.

A/n:
How are you guys liking the sequel so far. I hope y'all are liking it because I'm really excited for this.

Question Of The Chapter: Favorite boy band?

My Answer: I have way to many but One Direction, All Time Low, 5sos are just a few
-Ashtonirwin00