0.6 You Got Your Secrets, I Got Mine Too

Y/n's pov-
The doctor said "Well Y/N your not having just one kid. Your having triplets." "Oh my god. Triplets." "Yes congrats y/n." I walked out and I thought "How do I explain to Chance it's not one baby?" When I got home I saw Chance, Devin, Brady, Jaden and Andrew all on the couch. Chance said "Hey babe, how was the doctors?"

"It was good." "That's good." "You boys want to stay for dinner?" "Please y/n." Said Jaden. "Of course. I'm making pasta." I started to boil the water for the pasta. Chance came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He said "Y/n, are you telling me everything?" "Yes I am why wouldn't I be Chance?" "Okay." He grabbed a couple sodas and left.

Once I finished dinner, we all ate and soon enough the boys all left. I said to Chance "Hey where is Brooklyn?" "She is at Emma's." "I thought Emma had her next week." "Well it's her last night spending time with Emma for a while." "Okay?" "Y/n. I went to court and I filed full custody over Brooklyn." "Oh my god Chance you did."

"Yeah and I won. So Brooklyn is now our official daughter." "Chance." "I know, I know but I want Brooklyn to have a better role model in her life." I smiled and hugged him. He said "Okay I can tell as soon as you walked into this room you were nervous." "Okay?" "Y/n spill." "Fine. I'm not having one kid. I'm having triplets."

"Oh my god y/n! I can't believe it." He hugged me and kissed me. He went down to my stomach and said "Hey babies it's your daddy." I laughed and he said "They are already going to have a great mom." I said "And a pretty amazing father. Well Chance we are going to need a bigger house." "I'll go on Zillow tomorrow." I laughed and he said "Are little family is going to be perfect."

A/n:
Hey y'all, I'm so happy you guys are liking it and all. Chance and you are having triplets wow!

Question Of The Chapter: Favorite Disney movie?

My Answer: Moana or Wreck It Ralph or Alice In Wonderland or Peter Pan or Little Mermaid or Toy Store or Mulan or Aladdin or Beauty And The Beast...Low key really any Disney movie
-Ashtonirwin00