Chapter 2

The first thing I noticed was the floor.  It was a blurry marble in a room. That much I could tell as my eyes started to adjust. As I looked around, I noticed how vibrant colors were splashed across the walls in a beautiful pattern, wild and passionate, all in one.  

The next thing that caught my eyes were the paintings spread along the wall.  Not the beauty of them, however.  It was the fact that they were all the same person. 

It was a lady with chocolate colored hair that flowed down her shoulders, large light blue eyes that sparkled, even in a mere painting, and lightly tanned skin. The variety of pictures in the room was shocking.  There was pastel, water color, crayon, all different, yet all so hauntingly the same.  

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion at the familiarity of this woman. Then it hit me like a smack in the face - she looked exactly like me, But older. Suddenly, the room went dark, and all I could see were those eyes, all different, yet all the same, all wide, and all filled with a sudden hatred and insanity. Those eyes that look just like mine, those eyes that I could so easily get lost in, hadn't it been that they were so haunting, so hateful, so... scarily me.  

"What the- wh-who are you... why do you look like me and Anne?"  I hear an echo of a shrill laugh. "Who do you think, Elliot?" The velvety voice of the woman asks.

 I shiver at the sound o her voice, which is high and musical and oddly familiar, even though I'm almost 100% certain that I've never heard it before in my life."I know you don't remember me yet, but I'm coming for you, my precious Elle.  And there's nothing you or Anne can do to stop me from raising all hell."

in a wink, all the eyes swirled around me in a rush of blue light, and with a bang, I sat up, breathing heavily but pleasentlsy suprised to see that I was still in the Backseat of the car. "What the actual fuck?!"