Chapter 44 : From Underground

Start from the beginning

A few seconds later, Anna did open the door.

"What in the world were you doing that took you so long??" Elsa asked her sister.

"Uhm... Fixed my hair, changed my clothes and well, fixed everything." She chuckled nervously. "Come in."

Elsa and I accepted her gracious offer and entered her room. Anna's room was pink. I really expected it to be yellow or green in color but woah... It was pink. It wasn't very... Anna.

"So, Jack and I are going to prepare the things needed for your party. Anything you want to suggest?" Elsa said looking at Anna's room from corner to corner.

"Uhm. Krumkake??" Anna said excitedly.

"Again?" I laughed. "You just ate the whole platter last night. How could you even do that?"

"Well, it is my favorite." She said in defense. "Leave me be, Frosty!" she teased by using Elsa's 'call of endearment'.

It made me laugh even more. "Okay okay, feisty pants. I'll leave you be." i said, raising my hands in surrender.

"Aside from krumkake, anything else you like?" Elsa asked, giggling a bit.

"I don't really do good with those decisions. You decide, Elsa." Anna sweetly said. "Whatever you do is perfect and I know that I'll love it." She assured Elsa by holding her hand.

"Just tell me if you think of something you like, Okay?" Elsa responded hesitantly. "Oh, and talk to Kristoff about your wedding details. You need to get things sorted out for that big occasion."

"Yeah. I will." Anna said softly.

"We shall get going then." Elsa announced. "We'll see you later, okay?"

Anna nodded with a smile on her face. Something was different with Anna. She looks confused. Was she having second thoughts about Kristoff??

Elsa:

Jack and I went to the ballroom and observed the place.

"What do you think?" I asked Jack as he flew in circles near the ceiling.

"Jack???"

"Hm??" He answered, still flying in circles.

"Get down here!" I instructed. "You're gonna get yourself dizzy."

"Nah. I'm used to it." He said in a happy go lucky manner. "You can change these drapes into a different color to fit Anna's personality." He suggested.

"Huh. Good point. Yellow, then?" I asked.

"Yeah. Cause she's your warm sunshine." Jack mocked in a good way.

I giggled at his remark but immediately went back to the task at hand. "Come on, Jack. We need to get started. You won't leave me to do all of this on my own, would you?"

"Of course not." He protested. A smile decorated his face as he slowly descended but after a while it turned into an expression of panic.

"Hole!!!" He screamed, swooping down and pushing me away from the hole that formed on the ground, just inches behind me.

"What in the world???" I asked shakily.

"I don't know. But it could be Pitch." Jack said with his staff on the ready.

I readied myself as well, positioning my hands in front of me, ready to shoot ice at whatever it was that will pop out of that hole.

After the quite long anticipation, a pair of long furry ears popped out the hole and out jumped a figure of a huge rabbit.