7 - Bathroom Part 1

Start from the beginning

That ended with Connor sneezing more glitter and Evan laughing loudly.

After finishing, Evan went to the bathroom to change, Connor changing in Evan's room. Evan put his custom shirt on as well as sweatpants with trees on them. Connor wore the same pants and only changed his shirt.

Evan walked out like he was on a catwalk, posing. Connor clapped, grinning. Evan awkwardly sat next to Connor on the bed after finishing, kissing Connor's cheek. Connor looked at him as he nuzzled up against Connor's shoulder.

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang 5 times and they could hear Jared yell.

"EVANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Jared's muffled voice echoed through the house.

"Coming!" Evan shouted back. He kissed Connor once more. "I'll meet you there." Connor nodded as he walked downstairs.

Evan opened the door, seeing Jared with green headphones, a black hat that had PARTY written in gold letters, and a shirt made to look like a hotdog but every detail was made with a picture of the Snapchat hotdog with the color changed. His pants were also like that.

"Tree? Really?" Jared laughed.

"S-says the one dressed like the Snapchat hotdog!!" Evan said, closing the door. They walked to the car, Connor watching from Evan's bedroom window.

Connor sighed, waiting for them to leave before going downstairs and around the house. He parked in the back since he knew Jared would come, so he went through the garage door. Connor hopped in the car and looked at his shirt. He smiled, thinking of Evan. He began driving to the address with 80's Rock blasting on the radio.

Evan looked over at Jared, who was yelling about how he got this job at Lush and that people were calling him gay.

"I mean, some guys like soaps and hygiene...?" Evan looked at Jared trying to defend him.

"Thank you! Alright, look for 6041 on this street. Or nevermind..." Jared stopped near a house where a kid was hanging from a tree with a red Solo cup. A ton of kids in costume were crowded around him, cheering.

"Yeah that's 6041." Evan confirmed, the two getting out of the car. Jared was grinning and Evan was looking for Connor's car.

"Hey I'm going to stay out here for a moment. It's umm. Anxiety." Evan made up, looking at Jared before they went inside.

"Alright, man. Meet me later." He walked into the crowd, leaving. Evan sat on the curb and waited for Connor. It took about 3 minutes, but he came. He beeped twice, Evan standing. Connor hopped out of his car.

He was immediately caught in a hug from Evan.
"Sorry, Evan. My GPS glitched." He apologized.

"It's fine." The two walked in, seeing everyone in costumes that were not even close to matching. One guy was dressed as Prince, another in a baby costume, another in a weird blue and black skin suit thing.

Connor grabbed a drink, Evan taking a root beer out of the cooler. They stood in the kitchen, talking about life. Someone fell down after being pushed while dancing and fell in the middle of Evan and Connor. Evan gave Connor a nervous look.

"Upstairs?" Connor offered, Evan nodding. While they were walking, someone grabbed Connor by the shoulders. The kid was in a muscle tank and had a red streak in his hair.