Chapter 1.2

OKAY HI

IM BACK.

ITS MIDNIGHT AND IM DOING ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE I SLEEP SO KILL ME

OKAY ENJOY

REMEMBER PEOPLE LOVE YOU

----------------------------------

Bright, sunshine yellow – An air of overwhelming suspense, usually coupled with a strong craving for conclusion. Synonyms: suspense uncertainty, doubt, build-up.

Phil's P.O.V

He kissed me. He was there when I returned. We slept in one bed with our legs tangled together and my arm over his waist. We kissed.

When I returned from my shower, all reminders of our kiss removed from my chest, I asked about the maroon and what it meant. He just smiled, sugar lipped, and pet the bed beside him, putting his phone back in his pocket and shuffling over slightly. I sat where he placed his hand and raised my eyebrows questioning him cheekily. He had completely discarded his uniform shirt and the long sleeve he wore underneath and he was sitting on the covers of my bed in just a pair of my pants and no shirt. He slightly narrowed his eyes as I not so subtly studied his chest and made a very slow but self-conscious move to cover himself. As he did I rolled my eyes with a huffy laugh and grabbed his arm gently but with control. I knew I didn't want him to do that and he had to know what too. His arm tensed for a fraction of the second before he shook his wrist from my grasp and relaxed slightly more into where he sat.

And then we kissed.

Again.

But this time I was the one to kiss him.

I placed my hand on his cheek and brushed my lips against his, feather light and almost as if it never happened. I felt his eyelashes on my cheek as they fluttered close and the pulse in his lips as the tension of delicate poured adrenaline through his veins.

And then I felt his chest on mine as he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled himself closer. But still, it was soft, gentle, calm. The close proximity was comforting in comparison to my usual slight claustrophobia and I felt my own tension fall from my muscles as Dan ran his fingers through my hair and pressed his lips more firmly to mine.

Every part of our bodies touching, he tugged on the bottom of my shirt, signalling for the second time that night that he wants it off and after indulging him I caught one glimpse of his face before his lips were once again on mine. His lips slightly parted, his eyes lidded, and his cheeks aflame. He looked happy. Content.

But then he wrapped his fingers through my hair once again and tugged. It was soft, but he managed to coax a stuttered gasp from between my lips. Taking full advantage of the situation he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth and delicately swiped his tongue along it. The suspense felt like a balled up wad of paper in my chest. He knows what he's doing.

And then I just couldn't take it anymore

I pulled away from the kiss, letting his teeth graze my lip and I shot him a smirk before I took his chin between my fingers and tilted his head so I had better access to his neck. Starting behind his ear I kissed down, softly, waiting for his reaction and he buckled almost immediately. His whole body shuddered as he fell closer against mine and I felt his chest collapse as he released every last puff of air from his lungs. Not quite making a sound but definitely about to. I detached my lips from his flushing skin and kissed very tenderly below his ear.

"Are you sure you're alright with this," I whispered, concern dripping from my voice. I heard his huffy laugh before I felt a light whack on the back of my head and I laughed in return. I took his ear lobe between my teeth and growled lightly, the sound racking itself through his body as he threw his head back a bit and almost hummed through his lips.

I went back to kissing along his neck, nibbling tiny pieces of skin along the way but not enough to leave any mark, and he remained complacent until I reached a spot just below his jaw. I took the skin between my teeth as I had before and without warning his chest tightened and I felt the groan pass through his throat before it reached his lips. A whisper of his voice showing through the cracks I carved. I softly kissed the skin I had just flushed pink and let go of his chin to lower his head.

His voice, gruff with pleasure but slightly higher pitched than expected, surprised me.

I placed my hand on the side of his neck one more time as I kissed him with a tenderness come only from adoration and when I pulled back he smiled. Sweet and content.

"Go to sleep" I murmured as I pressed my lips to his forehead. He nodded and shuffled off the bed to get beneath the blanket, me following suite.

And there we lay facing each other, one of his legs between mine. Not one of us said a word for a fair amount of time.

"Are you sure about all of this Dan? I mean we have only really known each other for a short while and I literally didn't even know about all this until, well, now. And you're not exactly the most open type and I'm rambling aren't I."

I earned a roll of the eyes before Dan scooted a little closer to me on the bed, his curled fists against my chest and head beneath my chin.

"You're so pretty," I sighed, running my hand through his curls before letting it settle on his waist, rubbing soothing circles into the small of his back.

And that is how we fell asleep. Together. In a mess of blankets, legs, and stars.

And as I watch his eyes flutter in a restless sleep I remember how his lips felt on mine and how I could compare it to the sun streaming through the crack in my curtains.

And so I run my thumb over his bottom lip before pressing mine to his once more, feeling the slight tension in his jaw lesson as his heart rate quickens and his eyes open to fixate on mine.