"what blood lust?" Jake, the vice president stop by and look at brother who is glaring at sister Liya then to the picture in brother's hand but before he could take a look brother put my picture inside the cabinet. "hey, what was that? I want to have a look"

"better not Jake if you still value your life" sister Liya pat him on the shoulder before going back to her desk.

"Catherine?"

"yes, brother?"

"is your club president present at the club room right now?"

"hmmmm....i am not sure brother but we will be meeting after lunch"

"I see then I will be visiting you then" I become excited when I heard that, I smiled widely not minding the reason why.

"Catherine, someone's calling you" treasurer called to me, when I look at the door I saw Kana waving at me, I excuse myself and went to her side

"let's go" she immediately grabbed me, said her goodbye and walk away with me in tow

"hey....wait....wait....where are we going?"

"we're going at our section. the girls had gone to see section one and the boys are in need of help since they don't carry any artistic sense"

"section one?" if I remember it right they're going to do some host club event. I want to go and see it but its better to restrain myself.

"apparently they will be doing the fitting today so the girls are crowding there to get a glimpse of the two" she turned to me "do you want to also see them?"

"no." I said immediately, its better to not be involved.

"Kana!!!" when we enter the room I was surprised to see that not even a half were done. The glass cases are littered, the decorations are lying on the table and the jewelries are just carelessly left on its boxes by the corner! Those are worth millions people and you just treat them like that?! "what do we do? The opening ceremony is in three days and we haven't done anything yet!" class representative and the boys look at us helplessly.

"we'll just have to work overtime" I look around "let's start by taking out the unnecessary things before setting up the glass cases" I said as I try to picture the idea on my mind

"even if we work overtime with this amount of work, we will not be able to finish it all"

"then we have no choice but to call them back" I said after some thought

"we've tried but they don't listen to me"

"I'll go and call them" I said in resignation, I signaled Kana to come with me and we went to the first year section. 

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a huge crowd of girls pushing at each other just to have a glance inside the room.

"sometime, I wonder if this girls are really rich born or just a member of a protest party" I can't help but laugh at what Kana said. "anyway do call our classmates it's nearing launch time and we haven't finished anything yet." I nodded and look at the huge crown before me. "oh by the way use this" I look at the megaphone handed to me by Kana "I grabbed it just in case" I gave her a thumbs up.

"ladies of Argent Academy" the huge crowd stop pushing at each other and they all turned to me. I gave the megaphone to Kana and faced the girls. "what are you all doing here?" I adopted a cold expression and a chilly voice just to exert authority.