"No," Breeze's reply surprised him.

"But–?"

"She's not with the council," was Breeze's reply.

"How do you know?" Dominique asked.

"I can't explain, I just do," Breeze replied.

"And you're willing to risk the entire Resistance's safety on that feeling?" Dominique asked.

"It's not a feeling...I just know she's not with them," Breeze replied firmly.

Dominique let out a sigh, wondering what Breeze meant. How could he be so certain? What of he was right? If Akira wasn't with the Council then with who was she? Was she maybe really from the past?

"She thinks what?" Breeze thought in disbelief as he picked up what Dominique was thinking.

"Just some crap about being the Rider of Legend and what not," Dominique thought sarcastically. He waited for Breeze's mental laugh, anything to confirm how ridiculous the theory was. Yet when there was nothing he became worried. "Breeze? It is craziness, isn't it?"

"Yeah, of course, it's crazy," yet Dominique could feel the doubt in his dragon's reply. "But it's just...no. Forget it."

"Just what?" Dominique prompted, not about to let up. He was curious to know what his dragon thought.

"There's something about her. I don't know, it feels as though...she were radiating this powerful energy. It's nothing like I've felt before, Dominique. It's almost as though..." Breeze trailed off.

"She wasn't from this time?" Dominique asked dully.

"Time travel, you think that's possible?" Breeze asked.

"I don't know," Dominique thought. "But there is definitely something going on here."

"Uh, Nemis?" Akira suddenly spoke up.

"Um, actually, the name is Dominique," Dominique coughed slightly embarrassed at the joke he had made earlier that she seemed to have taken so seriously.

"Oh," was Akira's reply. "Dominique then...I was uh...wondering, why exactly did you say earlier that the council was the last place I would want to go for help?"

Dominique wondered how it was that Akira had thought back to that now. Honestly, did girl's minds not think of current situations but only actually realize things that someone said much later?

"Uh..." He thought of an answer. "To put it simply, the council is bad. They're blood sucking leaches that do nothing but steal people's lives and money."

"Oh," was Akira's reply. Yet Dominique could tell by the tone of her voice that she hadn't really listened to what he had just said. And he was right. Akira's thoughts were currently far away, actually, to be precise, they were on around five hundred years in the past.

One moment she had been chasing the rest of Hiaden's forces and the next she found herself shielding her eyes against a bright light. A weird gust of wind had followed. She had heard a voice, a voice whispering, and then it had been many. She had tried to reach out to Redemption, her dragon, and yet his mind was suddenly going further and further out of reach until it slipped from her grasp completely. And then she found herself standing in the middle of a field, facing a blond haired, green eyed, rude boy, who seemed to have no sense of respect and believed nothing she told him. How had this happened? Akira was stumped.

Now she was sitting on the back of a strange blue dragon, that looked suspiciously like Sky, her best friend, Gina's, dragon, and yet he was not. Behind her sat the boy that had told her his name was Nemis, only to change it to Dominique. The boy whose green eyes reminded her of someone, yet she couldn't remember who, the boy who seemed to have decided that she was mad. She could tell by the way he behaved towards her.