"Oh.." I said. 

"Yeah, lobster really not my thing .. haha." I tried to smile, I really did, but it hurts to pretend like everything's okay. 

"Right." I just settled with that. I started making my way to some place away from him. I can't take bull shit.

"Wait!" Louis shouted. 

I turned around. "What?" My tone somewhat angry and upset. 

He came nearer to me, and finally looked at me, in the eyes. I felt his body tense, like he was taking all of his strength to look at me. "It's pretty complicated right now .. I can't explain .. I just .. --" He looked so  hurt and upset. I know he is trying his best so I stopped him.

"I can wait." I said. I then smiled at him, genuinely. And so did he, but again with all his strength. He then started to walk away the opposite direction. 

Well, at least that's a start. 

-----------------

The boat docked, and mom, Em and I started to walk down the ramp. I looked at the far right of the island and decided I wanted to go there, but they wanted to go on the other end. 

"Don't worry, when the bell rings I'll just go straight ahead into the ship and we can meet in our room. Or if I'm not there, I'll probably be in the library." I said to mom.

"Bookworm." Emily muttered.

I patted her head and said, "Well at least I'm not a nine year old who watches Sixteen and Pregnant."

I saw my mom's eyes widened. "Oops." I said, not really sorry about what I just exposed. I stuck out my tongue at Emily and started to walk away. 

The island was amazing. I was walking for about 5 minutes, the waves hitting my feet on the shoreline. The water was crystal clear blue. I suddenly remembered Louis' eyes. They were amazing. I looked up and saw that the birds were flying onto the horizon as a group. It's amazing how little things could be so splendid. 

I then came across a cave. Should I go in? I then saw something glimmer just at the opening. Okay, that's a yes. 

I crept inside and gasped. It was full of lime stones. Very beautiful. And on the floor were some scattered sea shells of different kinds. I felt like singing A Part Of Your World, the song that Ariel sang in Little Mermaid.

Then I saw a shiny encrusted goblet on the far end, and a book resting underneath it. I started walking on the jagged stones to make my way to the goblet. 

And then I lost my balanced and my foot slipped. "Ahh!" I screamed and down my body went. My butt really hurts. I started to stand up, but then I realized my foot was stuck in  between to large stones on the ground. I tried to kick the stones but they were too heavy and were surrounded with more stones. 

"Help!!" I shouted. But as if someone would hear me. I grabbed my phone from my bag. Typical, no signal. This is it. I'm going to die in a cave in Pearl Island. Not really a good story. 

"Help!!" I shouted about 20 times more. I started no notice that the light outside is turning orange. Oh no, sunset. I tried to pull of my foot, but still no luck. Tears were starting to form, I really don't want to die yet. But then again, I'd see dad --"

I heard voices outside. "Help!! In the cave please!!" I shouted. More voices appeared.

"Guys, I think that cave is speaking to me." said one in an Irish accent. Irish? It must be Niall. 

"Niall!! Help!!" I shouted again. 

"HOLY CRAP IT KNOWS MY NAME!!" Niall shouted. I giggled a bit, I really wanted to prank him right now but I really wanted to get out now.