"ummmm......"

"don't worry you can just listen" what choice do I have? I don't actually know what is going on.

Catherine was looking at her brother and father then her bodyguards as they converse. They were talking about something but she can't follow them through.

While trying to understand them suddenly the huge screen change and a man in white suit with glasses perched atop his nose showed up.

"konichiwa, aniki" my eyes widen after hearing the man speak, brother? What brother? Who is he calling brother?

"uncle" I turn at brother when he addressed the man in suit

"Ichi, you've hacked my system again" what? Father had a brother? Wait the manga did not mentioned this information. I turned back to father's brother

"its because you're being stubborn again aniki" his blue eyes, same as father and brother look at me with curiosity "so is this my niece who was kidnapped?"

"Ichi, cut the connection" father glared at his brother

"you know, you don't need to do this much planning just give me the order and I will eradicate all your enemies" I shivered at the other connotation of his word. A demon king appeared!! I have my hands full from stopping vixen and Murao and now another obstacle showed up in the form of my uncle? God, just how much do you want my father to head to the dark side? It's just too much!!!!

"I can handle things on my end Ichi, no need to use the family" family? What family?

"Clyde, you understand me right? we can just erase them in a snap" you seducer! Stop seducing my family to do crime.

"I object!!!!" I can't just sit still while my family is being dragged on the dark path. Everyone turn to look at me "you!" I pointed at uncle who just look at me with amusement "I will not let you drag my family to the dark side! I've worked hard to rehabilitate my father! you will not ruin my plans! I painstakingly gathered enough evidence for Murao and vixen to be put behind bars don't make all my efforts to go to waste"

"Catherine" brother hold my shoulders as if stopping me.

"let me go brother! This man will not seduced father to the dark side, vixen is already too much for me to handle!"

"Catherine" father stood beside me

"no father! I will not let you go on a killing spree. It will be hard for me to cover up your crimes!" suddenly uncle laughed "why are you laughing? I am being serious!" I even stomped my feet in frustration, this man is looking down on me

"aniki your daughter is really fascinating. Hahahahaha." I wish you end up choking you demon king! "niece, I am not dragging your family to the dark side, what do you view me as?"

"demon king!" I said truthfully

"hahahahaha" I look at brother asking for help. Brother make this demon king stop laughing he's looking down on me!

"Catherine, uncle is the chief of police" my jaw drop then I look at uncle

"this mafia looking man is the chief of police?" I even pointed at uncle "this is fraud!!"

"hahahahaha" seriously when will he stop laughing and father, brother I am not making a joke stop laughing too!

"Ichi, you better stop wearing such clothes, see even Catherine has mistaken your identity"