Chapter 10

Priest: Kiefer and Alyssa, I now pronounce you husband and wife. (tumingin kay Kiefer) You may now kiss your bride.

Kiefer and Alyssa faced each other. They were both smiling through tears as Kiefer slowly raised Alyssa's veil. Hinalikan ni Kiefer si Alyssa sa noo bago niya 'to hinila palapit sa kanya for their first kiss as husband and wife. It was a long and sweet kiss that lasted until well into the cheers of their loved ones. After breaking their kiss, niyakap nila ang isa't-isa.

Kiefer: (bumulong) I love you, Mrs Ravena!

Alyssa: (bumulong) I love you too, Mr Ravena!

Bumitaw sila at humarap sa kanilang mga pamilya at kaibigan and held up their left hands to show off their wedding rings.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you, Mr and Mrs Kiefer and Alyssa Ravena!

Pagkatapos ng maikling picture taking kasama 'yong entourage, pamilya, at mga kaibigan nila, tumuloy na silang lahat sa reception. While the guests were settling in, a slideshow of Kiefer's and Alyssa's photos was playing on the big screen. After the last photo was shown, the host went up the stage to start the program.

*ting ting ting ting*

Host: Kayo naman, hindi pa nga nag-uumpisa 'yong program kiss agad ang gusto niyo. Mamaya na 'yong kiss, mag-games muna tayo.

*ting ting ting ting*

Host: (natatawang tumingin kina Kiefer at Alyssa) So paano ba 'yan newlyweds, ayaw nila pumayag na walang kiss?

Aangal pa dapat si Alyssa but before she could even open her mouth, Kiefer placed his arm around her and leaned towards her for a kiss. Naghiyawan 'yong mga bisita nung ayaw bumitaw ni Kiefer at napatagal 'yong kiss nila.

BingBong: Arf! Arf!

Von: Lagot ka kay BingBong Paps! Bitawan mo na daw 'yong Nanay niya.

Everyone: Hahaha...

Kiefer finally broke their kiss and after playfully pushing him, yumuko si Alyssa at kinuha si BingBong para kandungin.

Host: Okay na kayo sa kiss na 'yon ah? Mamaya na ulit. Maglaro muna tayo ng game.

Everyone: Booooo!!!

Host: 'Yong table na mananalo mauuna pumila sa buffet table.

Everyone: Game!

They had a short guessing game. Each table was provided a photo of a basketball and a volleyball on barbecue sticks and they have to guess who between Kiefer and Alyssa is being referred to in the question. Every wrong answer eliminates the table from the game and the last three tables win.

Host: Okay, question number 1. Sino kay Kiefer at Alyssa ang may mas madaming individual awards. This includes their awards with UST and Ateneo, with the Volleyball Thailand League and the PVL for Alyssa, and with the NBA D-league and the PBA for Kiefer.

Unti-unting naubos 'yong mga kasaling table sa game until they have the last three. After everyone has eaten, the host went back up the stage to resume the program.

Host: Now that everyone's eaten, ituloy na natin 'yong program. Let's have the garter and bouquet toss. But to make things interesting, instead of the traditional toss, maglalaro tayo ng newspaper dance with five couples that our newlyweds will choose.

Inabot nung host kay Kiefer 'yong microphone para tawagin 'yong mga pinili nila ni Alyssa na sumali sa game. Nilabas ni Alyssa 'yong phone niya sa pouch niya and held it in front of her and Kiefer to read.