Please be ok

5:27 Am.
"I don't wanna do today" I wisper to my self being sure not to wake up my parents.  I atempt to get out of my bed without stumbling over...again, thank God I didn't trip over.  "Uuuhhhhggggggg school"  I think to myself rolling my eyes halfway around my head.  I did my daily routine.  I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and looked around for anything that was clean or at least matched.  I guess today was my lucky day because I had found a cute clean outfit for once.  It was a kinda tight, black tank top with a red, black, and gray flannel. I decided to add some skinny jeans and some black converse.  I put it on and looked in my mirror.  I couldn't see that well because it was cracked.  I can't remember if it was my mother or father that broke my mirror but I do remember what they said, "WHY EVEN BOTHER?! YOUR REFLECTION WILL NEVER CHANGE! YOU'LL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THE WORTHLESS SLUT THAT YOU ARE!"  I also remember that is was fallowed by another beating.  I shivered at the thought.  I quickly got my things for school and started to head out.  As I was about to head out the door I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.  Someone had thrown an empty beer bottle at me, joy. "where do you think your going?!" My father asked, his face full of anger.  "School" I said calmly while rubbing the back of my head being sure not to make eye contact.  I could tell that he was about to start yelling about something random but my brother Seth had yelled from the top of the stairs "LEAVE HER ALONE OLD MAN! GO BACK TO F*CKING THAT WHORE YOU CALL A WIFE!"  Ive never heard Seth cuss before... it scared me.  "SHES ONLY 14 SO JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" Seth continued.  My dad was furious.  He started to stomp up the stairs as if he was going to kill him.  My brother signalled me to go and so I did.  As I left I could hear screams.  My eyes started to fill up with tears.  "Oh Seth, why do you do this for me?" I said to myself wiping the years away.  I checked my phone and it was 7:06 so I started to run to the bus stop.  The bus usually got there at 7:10 and I didn't want to have to take a 30 minute walk to a school full of bullies.  I made it just in time!  I got on the bus completely out of breath.  I went to the very back and put on my headphones.  A couple minutes passed and Vicky hasn't tried anything.  I kept wondering if she wasnt there for tpday.  I felt slightly relieved until my headphones were snatched off my head pulling some off my hair as well.  "Sup whore!"  Vicky said in excitement?  Vicky was one of my many bullies but she was by far the worst.  She has bullied me since the first grade.  LIKE HOW CAN YOU HATE SOMEONE BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ?!  It never made sense to me and it never will.  "Hey vicky" I say in a small mumble.  "weeeelllllll since you asked I guess I can tell you why I'm so happy!" She said so giddy.  "I never-"  but before I could even finish my sentence she opened her big mouth once more.  "I heard your brother is going to ask me to the dance!  He is sooo hot!" She shouted.  I just stared at her.  "Hes in high school" I said still thinking what was even going on in that little brain of hers.  She gave me the death glare and grabbed a handful of my hair.  "Listen here you little slut!  Anyone is aloud to the dances as long as there date is someone that goes to the school!  And I swear if you even think about messing up my chances with Seth I will RUIN YOUR LIFE!" she shouted in my ear finally letting go of my hair.  "Too late for that" I thought to myself. The bus came to a halt.  We were at school, GREAT.  At this point the only thing on my mind was my brother.  I really hope he's ok. I wanted to call him but then I remembered that mom broke his phone.  "Ill see him later I guess" I said to my self but then I remembered the screams.  I started to cry once more.  "HEY EVERYONE!!! LOOK OVER HERE!  MAI IS CRYING AGAIN!  WOW MAI YOU ARE SUCH A BABY!  I BARLEY EVER PULLED YOUR HAIR!  BUT I CAN DO IT HARDER IF YOU WANT!"  Vicky screeched pulling my hair again.  I wanted to die or at least to away forever.  Throughout the rest of the day people would pull my hair and teachers would do nothing.  They never did anything...

*the pic of the Red head is vicky*