9

Hikaru and Kaoru laid down next to each other, holding each other for the rest of the night. "K-Kaoru?" spoke Hikaru softly. "Yes love? Are you okay? Was I too rough on you? I'm sorry love, I thought you could-" "no, trust me, i'm okay. I just wanted you to know something, but i'm nervous to tell you." Kaoru looked at Hikaru in shock and in fear. Hikaru could tell he worried his brother with his words and grabbed him and held him tightly. "It's nothing bad I assure you, I just- I just wanted to say thank you. For everything. I appreciate it. And I love you. So much." Kaoru escaped from his brothers grip, looked at him, and hugged him and held him. Kaoru hoped his brother didn't feel the tears falling onto his shoulder. Hikaru hoped the same. When they looked back into each other's eyes they smiled. They have never felt so happy. They were happy. For the rest of the night they had decided to watch each other's favorite shows and movies, make ramen, and cuddle and show each other how much they mean to the other. After about an hour or two Kauro noticed his brother had nodded off and was sleeping while grasping onto his brothers arm, as if he never wanted to sleep without it. Kauro kissed his brothers head softly and pulled the blanket over him more. He held Hikaru and hummed softly. Slowly he drifted off to sleep as well and together they slept calmly, knowing when they woke up they'd be safe and warm in each other's embrace.