8

The boys picked out a movie and brought it back upstairs. Soon after the boys had to go back downstairs to eat food. They both ate quickly to get back to their alone time. They locked themselves in their room and put on the movie. Although it was a movie the both of them enjoyed they didn't pay much attention to it. Kouru teased Hikaru in many ways. He would go to kiss him then pull away. He would start climbing on top of him then back away or go to pull Hikaru closer and then push him away. Kouru could tell he was having an affect on his brother. "Kouru, what are you doing?" Kouru chuckled. "Oh my love. I'm just teasing you. Making sure you're mine and mine only without me telling you. Wondering what I can do to you without actually doing anything serious." Hikaru looked at his brother. "Fuck. Just use me damnit!" Kouru looked at Hikaru. "W-what?" "Kouru. I love you. And you are such a tease. So I need you to just fucking use me like the submissive boy I am. Okay, sir?" Kouru chuckled. "Yes, little boy. I'll use you. But first, remember one thing, green means keep going, yellow means slow down, and red means stop. Do not be afraid to use your safe words. They're very important." Hikaru nodded. "Yes sir." Kouru stopped the movie and took off his tank top. He went into their closet to get a few ties. Hikaru watched him and could feel his excitement building. "Take off your tank top Hikaru and put your hands against the backboard of the bed." Hikaru did just that. He waited for his brother to tie him up and use him. Kouru climbed over his brother and tied his hands to the bed. "Remember our safe words. Okay?" Hikaru nodded. Kouru quickly kissed Hikaru then kissed down his neck. And bit up his neck. Hikaru let out little whimpers and moans. Kouru kissed down Hikaru's chest and stomach. He left a line of hickeys up and down his stomach and chest. Hikaru moaned with every hickey he felt left on his skin. Kouru slowly pulled down Hikaru's pants making his brother blush intensely. He grabbed his shaft and smirked as he started rubbing it slowly. Hikaru moaned a bit louder and closed his eyes. "Do you want me to get you blind fold?" Kouru asked. Hikaru nodded "Yes sir." Kouru tied another tie over Hikaru's eyes and kissed his nose. He grabbed his brother's shaft again and started rubbing faster. Hikaru moaned louder than before and took sharp breaths. "Tell me when you're about to cum Hikaru." Kouru rubbed faster and faster. "Now Kouru" Hikaru said in between his moans. Kouru stopped rubbing. Hikaru whined and whimpered. Kouru grabbed him again and started rubbing faster then stopped again. He did this about 4 times until he finally let his brother release his hot, sticky load." Hikaru moaned loudly and breathed heavily. Kouru untied him and took off his blindfold. "But what about you?" Hikaru asked his brother still sweating and out of breath. "Don't worry about me Hikaru. I'm going to take care of myself right now. Can you take anymore?" Hikaru nodded "I think so." Kouru took off his pants and climbed on top of his brother. "You remember the safe words?" Hikaru nodded and bit his lip. Kouru moaned loudly as he felt Hikaru's shaft fill his body. He started moving up and down and moaned loudly. "Remember, I am still the dominant. I am still in control." Kouru moved up and down faster. Hikaru moaned loudly as he watched his brother. Kouru leaned forward and grabbed his brother's waist as he felt himself getter closer to his climax. "Fuck Kouru I'm going to cum again!" Kaoru kept going and grabbed his brother tighter. "J-just do it Hikaru!" Kouru moaned loudly and breathed deeply and he felt himself release his sticky load onto his brother's stomach. Hikaru grunted as he released into his brother. Kouru slowly climbed off of his brother and collapsed next to him. "That was so amazing Kouru. Thank you for dominating me and using me." Kouru smiled, "of course love. I hope to be your dominant again."