6

The boys walked to class not leaving each other's side. They walked into the class room and sat next to each other. Everything was usual for everyone else. But for the boys it was different. They had a deeper connection and understanding of each other. Their love for each other deeper than it had ever been. They barely paid attention in their classes.  They kept tracing each other's thumbs under the desks and smiling at anything the other said. Finally the bell ring. The rest of their classes went on throughout same way, until it was time for their meetings with the girls. They walked back to the host club while talking about how they didn't want to meet with anyone. They walked into the host club where everyone was seeing who they were to meet with. They then went to the dining room where there girls were waiting. Hikaru and Kaoru walked in together. The girls they were to meet with lost it,   they were commenting over how amazing they were and how cute they were together. They walked over to there table where the girls proceeded to ask them questions and the boys would charm them. Kouru accidentally spilt hot tea on his pants to which Hikaru responded by wiping off his pants and repeatedly asking if he was alright. The girls were talking and screaming over how cute they were. Finally the hour was over and they could leave. Hikaru and Kaoru practically ran out of the school to get home to spend personal time together. They walked into the their limo and drove home.