Chapter 4

Kaoru woke up a lone in bed. Thoughts rushed through his head as he didn't hear Hikaru get up. "What if someone took him but I looked to innocent. No that's insane no one can come into our house. His phone is still here so he didn't leave the house." Kaoru was about to get up when he heard a soft shh come through the door. "Don't get up Kaoru, I made you breakfast. Stay in bed." Hikaru put the tray in Kaoru's lap as he kissed his forehead softly. "I'm going to go get ready for school. I'll bring out your uniform Kaoru." Hikaru went into the closet and got out their uniforms. He laid his brothers uniform out on the bed before going to get changed. Hikaru came back in the room seeing his brother struggling with his tie as usual. "Kaoru do you need help?" Kaoru looked surprised at first when he heard his brothers voice then slowly started blushing as he nodded slowly. "We've been going to Ouran Academy for so long now you'd think I would know how to tie a tie." Hikaru chuckled. "You're so cute. Put on your shoes and grab your bag. We have people waiting to see us and Tamaki will be upset if we're late." Kaoru sighed and grabbed his bag as he put on his shoes. They both walked out the door and went to school.