Party (:

Chapter 10-

So today was the day I went home. I just wanted to shut my door on the world. I liked Taylor but whatever. I had more important things to worry about! Tomorrow was my 16th Birthday party ! The guys were coming but I didn't know about Taylor. I posted something on twitter about it. I put "16th birthday party at my house tomorrow !" I decided to get some rest knowing tomorrow was gonna be a long day. I fell asleep instantly.

*MORNING OF PARTY*

When I got up I went straight to the shower and shaved, then I got out blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on my OBEY black crop top, black high waisted shorts and my black and white Jordan's. I put on my foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lip gloss, and my OBEY hat that matched my shirt. I was going to get my nails done before my party because Jeff wanted to pay for something for me for my birthday so this is what my mom picked -__-

I just decided to get red gel this time. Easy, simple.

When we got home everyone was gonna be there in an hour so my mom, Jeff, and Caitlyn went to my moms friends house so I set up a playlist, set out drinks and snacks.

By the time I was finished some one rang the door bell so I started blaring my favorite song "Paranoid" by Ty Dolla $ign. I answers the door and it was the boys. Their jaws dropped cause they'd never seen me dressed like this.

Cameron- ZAYMMM RI!

Jack G- SHIT GIRL YOU CLEAN UP GOOD!

I stared rolling and I let them in, but no Taylor...

I asked Matt where Tay was and he said he was gonna be late..

Once everyone got there, me and the boys started dancing to Headbands (: when some rung the door bell. Cameron answers it and when Taylor walked in he saw me dancing on Jack G. Not like it met anything. He just stared at me and when I looked up he was right in front of my just staring at me and I winked

He started singing it

"Aye look at baby over there, what's up lil mama come here"

I went over and started dancing on him and we were both laughing. When the party ended the only people left there were the boys. The song Fancy came on and we stared screaming it, until someone knocked on the door..

???- Hey gorgeous

Taylor sat up

Taylor- Gorgeous ?!!

Ri- JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!

Jake- To see you *hugs Ri*

I just stood there not knowing what to think..

Jake- Aren't you going to hug me back?

Ri- Uhm you broke up with me...

Jake- That's why I came here.. I miss you Marie

Taylor's face started getting red he was soo pissed.. He went to go at Jake but Cameron held him back thank god!

Ri- GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE, MY HOUSE JUST GET OUT!!!

Aaron- Damn Ri get em!

Jake- Ansley please!

Ri- I SAID GET OUT NOW!

Jake- FINE ILL LEAVE!

After jake left I just stood there.. All of the sudden I felt two as wrap around me.. They were Taylor's.

Taylor- Ri calm down it's over you're okay now I'm here we are all here you're ok.

Guys- We are gonna Uhm go..

I turned around to face Taylor. I didn't want to be in a position like this but all I wanted was to see his face. I looked up at him and he looked down at me..

Taylor- Ri you're okay beautiful. He's gone. I'm right here it's okay.

I started crying cause honestly no ones ever cared like this. I stayed in his arms for what felt like forever.

Taylor lifted up my chin.

Taylor- I'm gonna do this cause I need to do this don't hate me please....

Taylor's POV

I needed to kiss her. What if she didn't kiss back? What if she never wanted to see me again? Oh to hell with it.

I leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised at first but then she stared kissing back. Was this really happening? Was she kissing back?! I found my self butting her lip softly. I felt her smile through the kiss. I tugged on her lip waiting for acceptance. I felt our tongues fighting as she smiled. When I pulled away she whined like she didn't want me to pull away.

Ri's POV

HE JUST KISSED ME! OMG THATS WAS AMAZING!