"Okay, no, please don't ever." I say then, "he can come with me and Austin. Justin how do you feel about going to get ice cream?" 

Justin turns around and gives me a toothy grin and I ruffle his hair.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. I'll be there in five, be ready, bye." He say. Then I look down to see what I'm wearing. Black denim shorts and a red sweater that covers half of the shorts and falls of my shoulder now and then.

"You look fine, Em." Charlotte says and winks. I roll my eyes.

"Justin get up, I need to go put shoes on." I say and Justin moves off of me. I run upstairs and put on my black lace adidas and go back downstairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs there's a knock on the door. Charlotte gets up from the couch and walk to open the door. There stands Austin in jeans and a t-shirt. I notice that there's a bruise on his jaw and it looks resent, before I get to think more about it he says, "You guys ready to go?"

"Yeah," I say then yell, "Justin!" 1 minute later Justin comes out the lounge and we leave the house, with Emmett locking up behind us, and get in Austin's car.

"Where do you guy want to go to get ice cream?" Austin asks.

"Where do you normally have ice cream from?" I ask.

"Fluffy land," he says. Fluffy land is the ice cream shop he took me to the other day. My dads favorite. The accident one.

"Let's go there! I haven't been there in so long! No one wants to take me there anymore!" Justin says. Since he was only 3 when the accident happened he doesn't remember much that happened before it but he remembers the actual accident.

Austin looks up at me and I look down at Justin. He looks so excited, he really does love their ice cream. "Yeah, okay, let's go there," I say.

"Yay!" Justin says.

Austin looks at me for 1 minute, with quick glances back to the road, and says, "You sure, we can go somewhere else."

I don't reply just shake my head. He takes my hand that's lying on the console and interlocks it with his and squeezes gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin and I are currently sitting on a park bench while Justin is playing with children on the playground.

At first when we got to the ice cream shop I said I didn't want but Justin gave me this sad look and asked me why so I couldn't say no. We decided not to sit there, well Austin told Justin that he'll take him to the park instead of sitting in the shop because he knew it would convince Justin and he knew how much I didn't want to sit in the shop.

I turn to Austin and say, "Where were you this week?"

"At home." He says then, "I'm sorry I left you alone at school. Mom was having a bad week and was drunk a lot and I had to make sure nothing happened to her."

I lay my hand on the bruise on his jaw and whisper, "How?"

"She punched me," He says and looks away. "She really wants to meet you and when I told her no she got angry and said that she's in charge and not me."

"Why did you say no?" I ask and he shrugs.

"When does she want to meet me?" I ask.

"Tomorrow but don't worry I'll stall."

"No, I don't want you getting more hurt. Tomorrow's fine. Just let me know the times and that." I say.

"You don't have to do this, you know that right." He says.

"Yeah I do, I can't let you get hurt more and plus the whole reason we're dating is for me to meet her and her to approve and stop hurting you as much, so the sooner the better. And like why not tomorrow?" I say and he nods his head.

I look down and my phone and see that it's 6:30. Austin says, "We should get going." I nod and we call Justin and we get in the car.

When we arrive at home Justin jumps out the car and uses the spare key and goes inside. I turn and look at Austin but he's been looking anywhere but me since I told him I'd meet his mother.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"Nothing don't worry about it." He says shaking his head but still not looking at me.

"Austin," I say as I lift his head up and his eyes meet mine.

"It's just that if she doesn't like you tomorrow, she's going to make me get rid of you as in never speak to you again and I don't want that to happen. And I'm not saying that you won't be able to convince her to like you but I'm just... scared." He says the last word so softly. No one ever sees Austin like this. So vulnerable. I mean since when is the bad boy of the school open about his feelings.

"Austin, I'll be fine, okay? Don't worry." I say and kiss his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll pick you up for school." He says and I nod and get out the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the supper table I tell my siblings that I'm going out to dinner with Austin's mom tomorrow and that they mustn't wait for me.

After dinner I do my work, shower and jump in the bed. Before I go to bed I check my messages and there's a new message:

Austin King👑: Sweet dreams cupcake.

I can't help but smile at the nickname as I drift of into sleep with Justin beside me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I'm trying to update quicker.

Let me know what you guys think. Comment and like.

With Love: Samha🦄