Chapter 6:

FRIDAY! It's finally Friday!

I woke up this morning by Justin poking me. He told me it's time for school so I need to get up. I got up showered, had breakfast and came to school.

I am currently sitting in English, waiting for the bell to go for lunch.

Every morning since the day after Austin and I made the deal he walks me to the first class but this morning when I got to my locker he wasn't there. The last time I saw him was at lunch yesterday.

The bell rings cutting me out of my thoughts. Faith and I both get up, pack up our things and start to make our way to the cafeteria. "So, what were you day dreaming about in the last ten minutes of the lesson?" She says.

"Nothing, don't worry." I smile at her.

"Does it have to do with a special blue-green eyed player?" She smirks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. Annoyed that she's actually right. She laughs at my answer.

We enter the cafeteria and see Joy and Mia in the line and we join them. We quickly get our lunch then sit down. "Have you guys seen Charlotte?" Mia asks. Everyone replies says they haven't and just then do I remember my conversation with Emmett yesterday.

"I think I know where she is." I say and they all turn to look at me."Yesterday Emmett asked me what she would say if he asked her out on a date. With a little encouragement he said he's going to ask her today." I tell them.

"Oh my god, finally!" Joy says.

"I hope she says yes." Faith says.

"Oh she will, she's got it for him...bad" Mia says then,"Do you mind though, Em?"

"That my best friend and twin are dating? Nah. I think that they're good for each other and as long as their happy I don't mind. I only want the best for the both of them. And to be honest I've been shipping them for like a year now!" I say and we all laugh.

I feel someone slide in next to me on my left. I look up and see Rider kiss Mia's cheek and I realize who's next to me. I turn and see Austin looking at me. "Hello cupcake," he whispers and smirks. I roll my eyes at the nickname but hey, at least he dropped the yellow part.

"Where were you this morning?" I ask.

"I was running late," he says. I'm a bit curious as to why he was late but I know he won't tell me so I don't push it. I just mutter an "okay".

He says, "Can we go for a walk?" I raise my eyebrow at him and then realize what he's doing so I say, "Sure, let's go." We get up and I see Joy smirk and Faith wink at me. I roll my eyes at the two them.

We walk out the cafeteria and start to walk around the halls. He says, "So, if we're going to do this I need to know a little about you."

"Yeah I guess," I say.

"Let's play twenty questions. If you don't want to answer the question you can pass it but then I get to ask you another question. You can start." He says. We continue walking until we get to a bench on our school field and sit down. I turn to face him and he does the same.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask trying to start of with something simple.

"Seriously?" He says and I nod. He replies,"Grey, just like your eyes."

I blush a little but hid it quickly so he doesn't see. "Your turn," I say.

"What's your biggest fear." He says.