four

Jackson's pov

"Do you need help?" Jinyoung smiled to me offering me his hand.

"Hey are you okay?" I cant help but stare,he is really pretty.I take his hand and stand up.Right now he is looking straight into my eyes.

"Im okay Jinyoung thank you."
after I finish my sentence I curse to myself.He never told me his name and now I called him by it ugh.

"How come such a cute boy like you knows my name and I dont know yours?" he says while giving me a napkin.

I blush at his response thinking about this morning how Mark called me cute.
"My name is Jackson.Nice to meet you..."I offer him a handshake.
He gladly accepts it and shakes my hand.

"I think we have a mutual friend.Do you know Mark by any chance?"I say sounding hesitate.
He nods,his lips curving into a smile.
I snort sadly.

"Yes I do.He is a very uhm close friend of mine."I sense the hesitation in his voice.Something is wrong...

I stare at his cheeks whics are quite pink.
"Do you like him or something your cheeks are so pink!Hahahah."I say faking my laugh.His blush turns into a deeper shade of pink.

"I mean I dont really know.We've been talking for awhile and oh my god!You are the Jackson that he was talking about."Jinyoung says now remembering.

"He talked about me?"I say also blushing.
"Yeah he did you are his best friend Jackson of course he will."
My heart crushes into pieces.
These two words keep echoing in my head.
"best friend"

"I-I have to go back to class thanks for helping me bye!" I tried to run away but Jinyoung grabbed my arm.

"The bell already rang silly its lunch time."Jinyoung teased me.

I was staring at his hand which was on my arm.I looked up and our eyes met.
"How pretty your eyes are..."

"Thank you

"Thank you."he says, leaves his hand and starts to scratch his head.
Did I say that out loud? Fuck me.
"Well see you around I guess?"he says
I nod and leave the bathroom.

What was that?