Final Bonus (and part of this book.)

What if Nickel was killed by Leafy and Firey wasn't involved in Chapter 1?

Firey's POV 🔥

I yawned as I woke up. I had a bit trouble sleeping due to being so paranoid of the chance of being killed. Maybe I should check on Leafy to see how she's doing. Aside from OJ and Leafy, there really isn't a lot of people to trust. OJ seem to get along fine with everyone but I'm still wary of that.

I left my room and went down the stairs.

Only to see horrific sight.

Nickel was lying down on the stairs. Eyes wide open and a screwdriver stuck in his neck. There were cuts on his arm and a knife was stuck in in his leg. The stairway was splattered with blood.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" I screamed.

"What's going on?!" Leafy exclaimed from below. "Oh god. . ." She cupped her mouth.

"What happened?!" Someone else yelled coming up behind me. It was Flower. She was shocked to see Nickel's corpse. She stumbled back. "Holy crap! That is brutal!"

Suddenly, the announcers went. "A body has been discovered! After a while, a class trial shall be held!"

"Class trial?" I wondered.

"We should get everyone else." Flower muttered.

"I'll look over the body. Firey go get the others too!" Leafy ordered.

"O-ok" I replied.

I quickly left to get the others.

Leafy's POV 🍃

I stared at Nickel's corpse. I regret what I did but it had to be done. I'll have to be executed if everyone else is going to live.

I bent over a wrote Leaf beside Nickel.

It's the least I can do. I'm sorry Firey, OJ and everyone else.

I even dropped a strand of my hair so it'll be easy for me to be found out.

I'll still fight for my life so the others won't be too sad for me.

I can only hope for the best.

So that's all for this small clip of one of the spinoffs, BFI If: Rise from Ashes. It's basically the whole story with Firey staying as the protagonist.

And that's all for this book. Don't worry because just like I said, there will be three separate spinoffs.

If: Rise from Ashes
Where Firey remains the main character and the murders are different.

If: Past
A 21 part story for each of the character's life before BFI.

Now: Awaken
An aftermath for BFI for the survivors as they revive their friends.

Thank you.