Chapter 10

Y/n POV
We just arrived in China and we all saw Joshua on a rooftop with the seed!

Drift lowered the ship down so Hound could reach and get the seed but of course one of them man made tin cans had to shoot us down. Hound,Bee, Cade,Tessa,Shane,Alison,Emma and Peter all fell out.

"GUYS!!" I screamed.

But it was no use, the ship was going mental, we ended up crashing I a forest in China great.

"(Y/n), (y/n)! Where are you!" I heard Optimus yell.

"Over hear" I managed to shout.

When Optimus saw me his optics widened.

"(Y/n) your bleeding!" Optimus said whilst picking me up.

I touched my head and felt a warm liquid, I moved my finger so I could see it and saw the redness from my head, I gasped and just wiped the liquid on my pants. I managed to focus where we were and saw Drift and Crosshairs. I heard them talking but they only came out as mumbles. I finally caught on to what they were saying. Optimus started walking back to the ship, saying something about reinforcements.

I slid down the back of him and walked over to Crosshairs and Drift and how they were on about how Optimus is going to do this alone.

"What is Optimus doing?" I asked.

"He was just talking about crap" Crosshairs said.

When I turned around I saw Optimus walk out of the ship with a sword and 3 FRAGGING GIANT ROBOTS.

I heard Drift gasp as well.

One thing lead to another and the three giants turned into DINOSAURS WHAT!?! And a fight broke out.

Once Optimus had finally won he got on the T-Rex.

"You defend my family..." he said then looked up to me.

"And the person I have strong feelings for, or die" I blushed as he said that.

I walked over to him and he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder plate. I sat next to his face plate and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I said if you wanted a kiss just ask, but I thought seen as though we both have strong feelings for each other why not kiss him" I said giving him a wink.

" Wait you feel the same?" Optimus asked.

I gave him a nod while blushing like an idiot.

After our whole intimate scene we started to go back to the city in China.

A/N: Suprise? I wanted to do a double post because I felt bad for not updating in ages. I know this is short but I wanted to leave the good stuff until later.

Hope you enjoyed.
Love you guys XOXO