Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV

I woke up and realised where I was, I was in Bee, I looked outside and saw the others awake and talking. I saw my phone on the floor of the car. I must of dropped it while I was asleep. I checked the time and realised it was 10am, had I really slept that long?

Bee opened his door for me and let me step out, as I stepped out everyone looked at me, I had bed head and slept in the same clothes as yesterday.

"Sorry I woke up so late" I said to them.

"Don't worry (Y/N), you went to sleep really late last night" said Optimus.

"How late?" I asked

"3am" Crosshairs snapped at me.

Well he obviously isn't a morning person. I wanted to get ready for the day but I didn't know where.

"Emma can I please get changed in your tent" I asked.

"Sure" Emma said.

"What's wrong with my tent?" Gary asked with a smirk on his face.

I walked up to him and was right in his face.

"Maybe if u were a little bit more mature than I probably would" I said stroking his face and looking at his lips.
I then walked away and made my way to the tent. When I stepped in the tent I heard everyone saying 'Oh' and a few low chuckles.

When I stepped out of the tent I was wearing my black crop top, blue ripped jeans and my black and white converse.
My hair was down and in a side parting.
When I was fully out of the tent I saw Gary and Alison putting out the fire, Emma and Bee talking and of course Shane, Cade and Tessa arguing about crap probably. I have had enough of this petty arguing.

"Can you guys stop acting like kids for 1 second, it's annoying hearing you all fight like this!" I yelled at them.

Everyone looked at me with a shocked look.

"Sorry (Y/N)" they all said in unison.

"It's time to go" I heard Optimus say.

I nodded and made my way to Optimus. He opened his door for me, Tessa, Shane and Cade all got in Bee and Alison and Emma got in Drift. Gary was walking over to Optimus but Optimus closed the door before Gary got in which lead to him banging his head. I giggled a little bit. So Gary walked over to Crosshairs.

Time skip

We all stopped at a little shop so we could get supplies, which meant Shane and Tessa had to steal a few things. Gary went to go with them. When they came back Shane decided to be cocky.

"What's with the mouthwash?" Cade asked.

"I like to be fresh when I'm making out with your daughter" Shane said, making Cade get angry.

Cade grabbed the mouthwash and threw it.

"That is never going to happen" Cade said.

"Ever?" Tessa asked.

Me and Bee were holding in the laughter. When I finally calmed down I asked Tessa and Shane where Gary was
they didn't know, I looked around to find Gary, I didn't but I found his phone. I looked to see if he had any messages and there was one from someone with the username 'Sexy' , I looked at it carefully and realised that I didn't text him recently, everyone gathered around me with worried looks, I decided to look through his phone and see recent messages, I knew his password, I looked at this person called 'sexy' and looked at the number.
It was one of my good friends Betty.

I threw the phone on the floor and stamped on it with tears down my face.

"(Y/N) what is wrong?" Tessa asked.

I ignored her and walked off looking for  Gary. After looking for about 10 mins I saw him, pressing a girl to the wall kissing her. I knew who that was, it was Betty, I heard footsteps behind me and car engines. I couldn't believe what I was looking at, I couldn't hold it anymore and burst out in tears. I knew Gary heard me because he turned round.

"(Y/N) it's not what it looks like" I heard Gary say.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled.

Optimus' POV
I have never heard (Y/N) use language like that before, but that human deserved it.

(Y/N) POV
I walked up to him and couldn't even look at him, instead I raised my hand and punched him in the face. I ran my finger under his nose.

" Oh there is nothing there" I said with a smirk and then I punched him again.

That's when I saw the red liquid drop out of his nose. After that I walked up to Optimus and he opened his door for me, I got inside and waited for the others to get in the other cars, once they all got in we drove to the KSI head quarters, when we stepped out of the vehicles I knew that whatever happened with Gary is over now and I will never go back.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, in trying to write these a little longer but I would really like it if you guys could send me a message with how I'm doing.
Love you guys xoxo