Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV
A few hours passed and we were dropped off at an abandoned gas station.

"I will check if anyone followed us" Optimus said to us.

He transformed and set off. I walked over to Tessa and asked who the mysterious boy was and she said he was her boyfriend.

"How long have you two been together?" I asked.

"A year, and his name is Shane" she said to me with a smile.

"Jeeze you kept a secret for that long, nice job!" I said to her.

"(Y/N) please don't encourage them" Cade said to me.

"So what do we do now?" Shane asked.

"We need to wait here for Optimus" I said.

"So in the mean time grab anything you need from inside this gas station" Cade said to us.

We all nodded our heads, I grabbed a laptop, some clothes that were there, some makeup, bath essentials, a toothbrush and tooth paste.

I went back outside but to Cade, Tessa and Shane arguing. Emma and Alison were stood there awkwardly, while Gary was smoking. I sighed and sat on a gas pump waiting for Optimus.

Time skip

Optimus finally arrived and opened his door for me, but the others didn't realise that he came, so I yelled at them.

"GUYS PAY ATTENTION AND LOOK BECAUSE OPTIMUS IS HERE!" I yelled.

As soon as they heard me they turned around and made their ways to the van.
I watched them all squish in, there wasn't enough space so Tessa sat on Shane's knee, (Cade did not approve), I sat on Gary's knee and Emma sat on Alison's knee. Shane asked Optimus where we were going but all we got was a noise from the engine. I looked out of the window and watched a blue and red truck drive past, a blue light scanned the truck and all of a sudden Optimus started moving and shaking, then we all just realised what happened, Optimus scanned the truck that went past to get his normal look back because all of his rust disappeared. He actually looked really beautiful now.

Time skip

A couple hours later we stopped, when we stopped I heard shouts like 'He's back'.
I looked outside the window and saw 3 autobots approach us and a yellow and black car also approached us. Optimus opened both of his doors obviously a sign for us all to get out. When we all stepped out of the truck Optimus transformed into his big robot version.

"Who are these stowaways?" A green autobot said, while pointing a gun at us.

" These humans saved my life so we owe them so much" said Optimus.

I couldn't help but smile when he said that. Optimus introduced us to the autobots,  Hound who is the brown one, Crosshairs who is the green one, Drift who is the blue one and Bumble Bee who is the yellow and black one.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) and this is Cade, Tessa, Shane, Emma, Alison and Gary"
As soon as I said that Gary rapped his hands around my waist and started kissing my neck. I soon pushed him away because it was getting to awkward.
When we all introduced ourselves Cade showed us a video of K.S.I melting....Ratchet. I couldn't watch it anymore so I turned around and walked away, I hated them people who took Ratchet away. I realised that Tessa, Shane, Cade, Emma, Alison and Gary all got tents from the Gas station. I decided to set up camp instead of watching my friend being melted.
As soon as the video stopped I heard Optimus shout about how humans couldn't do that to his friends.

Once I was finished putting up the tents and made a fire everyone sat around it.

"Thanks (Y/N)" I heard Emma and Alison say together.

"Thanks babe" I heard Gary say.

"No problem" I said with a smile.

I turned around to see where Cade, Shane and Tessa were and of course they were arguing again!
I just sighed and sat next to Gary, he put his arm around me while I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N) where are you going to sleep?" I looked up and saw Gary talking to me.

"Urm I don't know" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"You can sleep in me" I heard Bumble Bee say.

"Thanks Bee" I said.

When it turned night Tessa had fallen asleep on Shane who was laying on the floor, Emma and Alison were both asleep in their tents and Cade and Gary were in their tents asleep too. The only ones who were awake were me, Bee, Drift, Crosshairs, Hound and Optimus.

I was sat on a tall rock looking up at the stars thinking about Ratchet.

"I'm going to kill them people that hurt you Ratchet" I mumbled to myself.

"That's not going to solve anything    (Y/N)" I turned around and saw Optimus and the others looking at me.

"I know it's not, but it's nice to know that the people who killed my best friend aren't going to kill anymore of my friends" I said while looking down.

I jumped off the tall rock and walked over to the others. I went to go pick up Tessa and move her to her tent so Cade doesn't start World War 3. I easily placed Tessa in her tent because she was light. I couldn't just leave Shane on the floor so I grabbed his feet and dragged him in his tent. (He's probably going to have scratches on his back but he will thank me).
I stepped out of Shane's tent and went over to Gary's, I looked at him because his head was peaking out of the tent, I gave him a kiss on his head and left him to sleep. Once I made sure everyone was okay I turned around to the autobots.

"You should probably get some sleep (Y/N)" i heard Hound say.

As soon as he said that, Bee transformed into the black and yellow car that I saw before and opened the door for me.

"Ready when you are" I heard Bee say in his radio voice.

I giggled a bit and climbed inside the vehicle, as soon as my whole body was in, Bee shut the door behind me.
Once my head hit the comfy leather chair I fell asleep instantly.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please send me requests or little messages with how I'm doing, I hope this chapter was long enough.

Luv u all xoxo