2 Down, 2 To Go

(A/N For those of you that skipped the last chapter this is what happened.So basically behind Parker was the heads of the old cube members. Liam was just like, "I thought you were dead" and they hugged. And Parker told H (he calls Liam H) that he killed them. Then Parker tried to get Shelby, but Liam tried to stop it because Shelby is his friend. Then Parker slapped him and Liam's bleeding. That was still kinda graphic.....)

Once upon a time, in the far away land of Harmony Hallow, lived Queen Shubble or as her friends liked to call her, Shelby. She ruled her realm with Graser (she did everything though). They found a kid named Will, that came from a destroyed village named The Cube. She and Graser went out on a quest to help them. Will stowed away on the ship and a storm started. The boat crashed because of the storm and Graser and Will were gone. Shelby found another person. The person was a kid named Liam. While all of this was happening Graser and Will went off to go and find Shelby. Liam showed Shelby the Abandoned Town and it brought up some bad memories on Liam's part. Shelby and Liam found a clearing with a man in it. The man was Parker and killed (atleast) five people.

BACK TO CHAPTER 10, THE MAN

(Graser) Will and I explored the forest. We reached a clearing. In the middle, on a podium was my best friend, at least before I left.... Parker. I step out of the clearing only to have my arm be pulled back. Will got up and whispered to me, "Stay quiet, but look behind him." Behind him were the heads of my friends. Bee, Stacy, Tybzi, Devon, and Bayani. I went back into the trees with Will. Will was crying. Silently. I hugged him. "Hey, Will it's okay. It's all gonna be okay." I told him. Still crying Will said, "I still can't believe Parker did that. Even though I watched him do it." I hugged him tighter. I didn't really know a lot about Will's past other then he was from here. "Don't worry I'm not gonna let anything like this happen to you." I told him. "How do you know?" he asked me. "I just do." I said.

We waited in the trees still trying to figure out what was going on when Will tapped me on the shoulder and pointed over to the other side of the clearing. Shelby and H walked in. SHELBY'S OKAY!!! Was H working for Parker and bringing Shelby to him? Well Parker is his brother. H and Shelby walked in front of the podium. Me and Will went in the trees behind them.

"PARKER?!?" H asked. He starts crying. "I thought you were dead...." H said. I grabbed Shelby's arm and tried to pull her back. Nothing. She didn't even turn around. Parker walked up to H and grave him a hug, getting H's clothes covered in blood. H looks like he's finally understanding what's going on. "Parker, did you do it?" H said pointing to the heads. Shelby clearly wasn't gonna turn around so me and Will started throwing rocks at her head to try and get her attention. "H, yes and we can do it together!!" Parker screams at H. "Starting with her!!" Parker said pointing to me. Finally Shelby turned around to see me and Will. "SHE'S GETTING AWAY!!" Parker screamed. Me, Will, and Shelby started to run. "Parker she's nice.." H pleaded.

Shelby started to turn around. I did to. "Will go on!" I told him. I really didn't want him to get hurt. I wasn't gonna let Parker hurt Shelby. H was bleeding. What happened to him? I never thought Parker would do something to hurt H of all people. How could he hurt his own brother? Shelby ran up to make sure H was ok. I followed her. I had to make sure she was ok. Parker was running toward us with a knife. He lunged at Shelby who was focused on H. "SHELBY LOOK OUT!!!" I screamed as I pushed her out of the way. My leg hurt a lot. I looked at it. That's a lot of blood. He did the same to H. And then he threw us off of the podium. I looked over. Will never left. "Shelby go on me and H will be fine." I said.

Shelby looked at me and H and then to Will, then to Parker running after her like a crazy person. With tears in her eyes she turned around to Will who was crying too. He knew what was going on. "DAD NO!!!" he yelled.

(A/N Actually just thinking about it. I made this to be like when I'm feeling down come here and write a happy story. This is what I write, "Parker slapped the 12 year old boy across the face, leaving a bruse. It opened up an almost healed cut on Liam's cheek and his nose started to bleed." I'm just gonna clap for myself. Very happy.

Thanks for reading

GETHAG'D (get have a good day) GRAMMAR

- Yari :3 )