A Stowaway

Once upon a time, in the far away land of Harmony Hallow, lived Queen Shubble or as her friends liked to call her, Shelby. She ruled her realm with Graser (she did everything though). They found a kid named Will, that came from a destroyed village named The Cube. She and Graser went out on a quest to help them.

(Shubble) "Will...?" I said. "Wait, Will..?" Graser asked. "What are you doing here?" I questioned him. Will jumped out of the basket thing. "I wanted to come, so I came." Will said. "But, weren't you trying to get away from here?" Graser asked. "Yea, but you guys saved me, so I had to at least try to help you guys." Will answered. "That's really sweet, but we have to get you home." I said. "Come on, we're already a lot of the way there." Will said. Suddenly the ship started to tip back and forth. I went up to go take a look.

The entire sky was black. Whirlpools started to form around the ship. I didn't get seasick, but with the ship rocking so much everyone felt like they were gonna puke. I careful steered around them. "SHELBY LOOK OUT!!!" Will screamed. We were headed straight into a waterspout. (Great mother of Pig Latin what's a waterspout. It's a tornado in the ocean apparently. I don't live near the ocean (far from it actually) I only knew because I googled it. I thought that was a typhoon (like roller coaster typhoon) but I googled it to make sure. Mom are you proud of me?)

(A/N I have nothing to say..... YOU FINALLY DON'T HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS!!! Wait, I kinda just made one. XD

GET HAG'D (get have a good day) GRAMMAR

- Yari :3 )