Chapter 21. Okay

A.N. I'm so sorry to people, like myself, who are 'The Fault On Our Stars' fans. Bad title name sorry but 'Okay?'
'Okay.'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hermione woke up pushing away the something that was tickling her nose. She groaned in annoyance as it returned only seconds later.

"Stop it," she moaned to the thing, swiping at the air in front of her and rolling onto her back.

A deep chuckling forced her eyes open and she could see beside her an amused Sirius Black dangling what appeared to be her night-shirt above her. She reached up to grab it but he pulled it out of her reach at the last second and she was forced to grab the slipping sheets at her chest rather than follow her night-shirt.

She sat up in the bed, one hand holding the sheet to her chest and the other rubbing her eyes which were being affronted by the bright daylight of the room.

"Where's Remus?" she asked, trying to keep her voice nonchalant.

"He's in the shower," Sirius grinned mischievously, swinging the night-shirt in front of her again.

"Don't you want your clothes back?" he taunted.

Hermione eyed him warily wondering what his plan was. Had he jinxed her clothes? Or was he hoping she would have to drop the blanket to reach them? ... Or both?

She shrugged her shoulders, letting the sheet drop just a smidge. "I dunno," she pretended to think as she watched his eyes transfixed to the curve of her half exposed breasts.

"I suppose you could just give them to me... or maybe I should just drop this?" She tugged on the corner of her coverings. "After all when Remus walks in do you think he would be angry with me? Or with you?" she smirked asked in fake innocence as his eyes widened.

"Absolutely evil," he shook his head in disbelief as she laughed.

"Oh look here he is now!" she said dropping the sheets and jumping from the bed as Remus walked in, a towel in one hand rubbing his damp hair.

Sirius squealed shrilly in a voice Hermione thought sounded similar to Pansy Parkinson's and dropped her clothes to the ground, both hands clapping tight over his eyes.

"I didn't - She - she's just uncontrollable mate - honestly!" He wailed in the direction he had last seen Remus.

Remus merely chuckled and walked over to where Hermione was standing, glorious in her complete nakedness. However, as Hermione tried to take a step towards him the ramifications from the previous night hit her and her legs suddenly went weak, knees crumpling, unable to support her. Remus was already close and he quickly closed the distance between them able to catch her before she fell completely to the floor.

With a small "oh" she was lifted into his arms and he was carrying her back to his bed.

She blushed ashamedly and muttered a small "sorry".

"Nonsense," he admonished as he pulled the sheets back up around her. "It hurts?" he asked gently and she nodded, not able to meet his eye.

"Here," he said pulling a small vial from his jeans pocket and passing it to her.

She looked at him questioningly, suppressing a giggle as she watched Sirius over his shoulder, hands still pressed firmly to his face, trying to maneuver himself out of the room but managing only to repeatedly ram himself into Peter's bedpost.

Remus turned to see what was amusing her and laughed openly at his friend somehow now stuck between a trunk, a bedside table and a bed, unable to find a way out.

"You can open your eyes now Pads, she's covered."

"Are you sure?" he asked worriedly.

"Promise," Hermione managed to reply, though her voice was shaking with the effort not to laugh.