Screwed

Excuse Any Mistakes.

A D E L A I D E

"Open the door I wanna see my puppy!" I yelled banging on Kaysens door. It was about 9 in the morning. I woke up out of no where so I made my way over here to see my puppy.

"Kaysen!" I yelled once again banging on the door until moments later he swung the door open rubbing his eyes with a gun in his hand which definitely caught me off guard.

"It's just me sis take it down a notch. Or twenty." I said before pushing past him seeing my little man playing on the floor with a toy.

I still haven't thought of a name yet but I know one day I'm gonna think of a random name and just give that to him.

I just might have to reconsider taking this puppy with me. I don't know what I was thinking to make him stay here knowing I wanted him to begin with.

I felt eyes on me and turned around to see that I was right. If looks could kill I would probably be dead right now because the look I was getting from Ruthless was crazy.

"What?" I asked grilling him the same way he was grilling me

"I could've caught a body just a while ago so don't talk about some what. Banging on my door like you 12 or some shit." He semi yelled before putting the gun on his counter top.

"Well you weren't answering your phone so what was I suppose to do."

"Girl what's wrong with you? It's nine in the morning why would I be answering or let alone hear my phone? I'm sleep!" He groaned before plopping down on the couch covering his face.

"I mean, I told you I was coming so you should've been up and aware." I shrugged before picking up little man and sitting on the couch with him.

"I'm going back to sleep." He replied grabbing my legs and resting them on his lap.

"No you're not." I replied lightly kicking him making him bend over and groan. I laughed while he pushed my feet off of him

"My babies." He cried making me laugh even more

"Oh that's funny? Aigh bet let me twist off your nipple piercings and you let me know how it feels." He replied coming towards me but I put my feet up

"Try me and see if I don't kick you dead in your shit again."

"It's alright I got you." He smirked before sitting on the couch managing to comfortably rub on his balls.

"Why would you ever feel comfortable doing that in front of me?" I grilled him while he continued to do it

"If I don't do it, who will?"

"You know what, you're right continue." I laughed before I put little man on the floor.

"So what's the deal today? You're gonna stay here and chill with little man or you gonna come chill with daddy." Ruthless said before putting my legs on his lap again.

He gave me that same seductive look he would always do where he licked and bit his bottom lip while staring at me intensely.