Ruthless

Adelaide and Ruthless in MM.

R U T H L E S S

"I already told you more than once and I really dont like to repeat myself." I smiled while I had one of my favorite machetes up to this rookies neck who just didnt seem to get the memo.

"Ruthless please! Man I got a wife and kids.. I promise I'll get the money for you by tonight I just need more time-" He cried before I cut him off with a single slice and it was off with his head.

I held his head in my hand by his curly hair for a moment and looked it over. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this.

"Clean this shit up." I yelled as I grilled everyone and tossed the head to one of the random workers who screamed like a little bitch once he caught it. So damn scared of everything.

I turned to walk out the door and headed to my car that was parked in the parking lot. I have to head out to this second job that I have just so the feds wont be on my ass. I'm very street smart when it comes to shit like this so I always make sure to lay low and try to live a double life that I unfortunately have to live.

I've been doing this shit since I was 14. I know people always say dumb shit like I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me. Well, I chose this shit and I'll never get tired of it. You get so much power and respect out here in these streets and you have a reputation that you have to maintain. I'm out here getting money. I dont give a fuck about these other little niggas because they not about this crazy lifestyle. They aint nobody out here like Ruthless.

A D E L A I D E

Liquid Courage played in the background as me and a group of 5 girls danced to the choreography we just learned and I was praying I made the cuts.

Moments later one of the girls had lost her balance and dropped making me sigh in relief. At least I knew she wasnt going to make the cuts because that's how strict they were here.

"Thank you ladies." Ms. Grandberry said writing in her notes.

I walked over to the other side of the room where the other dancers were standing. Everyone had a number tag on their stomach to represent them including myself as well.

145.

"Okay quiet down! Now everyone please step forward." Ms. Granberry instructed as everyone started to calm down and stand on a piece a tape that was aligned on the floor so everyone could stand in an orderly fashion.

"Numbers 130, 132, 142, 147, 153, 158, 166, 167 and 168 please step forward."

Anxiety completely took over my body as the room grew quiet and my heart was in my throat. All I wanted was to be a dancer because ever since I graduated high school back in June, I've been at home doing absolutely nothing with little motivation to get up and do anything. Since I dont want to go to college, I have to at least do something with my life and doing it with something I love is a plus.

"I'm sorry but you ladies did not make the cut."

I sighed in relief and watched the girls who didnt make the cut quickly grab their things as they cried and made their way out the dance studio.

I felt bad but at the same time I was excited because I made the cuts.

<>

"Hey babe." My boyfriend said as he kissed my lips and opened the passenger door for me.

"Hey." I smiled back getting into the car so he could close my door for me.

"How was dance?" He asked while he got back in the car putting it in drive and made his way down the streets of Buckhead, Atlanta.