Friends?

Excuse any mistakes.

A D E L A I D E

It was a few days after New Years and I was home alone bored because my mom was working as usual

I wasn't talking to Donna at the moment because she wanted to be a disrespectful ass bitch.

Best friend or not, you're gonna have respect for me like everyone else has to. I'm not your child to be talking down on the way she does.

But anyways, I'm not worried about that. When she's ready to come around and apologize, she knows my number.

Since me and Donna haven't been communicating, I've been hanging out with one of my cousins who came for the holidays.

Moments later I received a call from her so I answered the phone.

"Wassup hoe!" She yelled before I could even greet her.

"Hello to you too Tyra." I replied playfully rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Tyra was one of those crazy cousins who were goofy and loud but also deadly when you get them mad.

Christmas and New Years just recently passed and I spent both holidays with my family. It was a good experience because I don't normally see my family on a regular basis so I'm glad I enjoyed myself.

"Wassup girl. What you doing I wanna hang out today." She replied and I smiled.

"Nothing much man you know me. I keep my ass in the house." I wasn't like the average 18 year old. I didnt go out every night. I don't do sex. I'm probably the oldest virgin you'll meet this day in time.

Some people like to say, "If she's a virgin, she's childish." like come on now that's a real funny one. I guess I'm a fucking baby then.

It's called being smart. I've been with a handful of people but if people expect something out of me in a couple months time, then I know that's all you wanted and I'll leave myself.

So that's where I'm at right now in life. "Addie? Addie hello you still there?" Tyra asked knocking me out my thoughts.

"I'm here my fault." I replied removing the covers from my body allowing my feet to hit the cold floor.

"What the hell are you thinking about!" She yelled in my ear making me laugh. This girl was just always loud for no reason at all.

"Oh nothing don't worry about it. Anyways what did you have in plan for today?"

R U T H L E S S