19

*Julia's pov*

Well with Tori at Mario's parents house with Mario and AJ down at my mum and dad's house for the weekend I am well and truly alone. Christian is on Tour with the Saturdays for the next 6weeks. I know I should be happy and celebrating me time but the fact is I'm pretty lonely, I might pop to see Tamara for a bit or even chill with a bottle of wine, listen to some music and have a long soak in the bath. sounds like a plan. putting on some All Time Low which was followed by me singing along to dear Maria. I say singing but what I really mean is sounding like a cat getting run over 10 times in a row....painful stuff. I looked in the fridge to see what wine we have in there's usually a few to choose from... hmm I think the Kir Royal will be perfect. I open up the bottle and pour myself a glass, that's better. Unplugging the house phone and turning my mobile on silent I got into my bath smiling as I lay back.

After an hour or so I got out the bath because the water is cold. drying myself before moisturising, I then picked out some clothes to wear. looking through my draws and wardrobe I soon decided on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and an oversized top with a big heart on it, applying mascara and a little bit of eyeliner my make up was done and my hair left to dry on it's own as I wasn't going out. I guess you could say I couldn't be bothered. My phone lit up on the bed next to me, it was a FaceTime call. The words 'my baby' flashed on the screen as a picture of me and Christian showed in the background I didn't hesitate to answer him.

*Tori's pov*

Mario and I snuggled up on the sofa watching Friday morning TV, Mario's mum had left for work and his dad was in the study working. "Babe?" I start and look up at Mario. "yeah?" he replies. "Why does your dad act funny when I come round? it's like he's trying to read me or something." I ask my face full of wonder. "yeah, um...my dad thinks he knows you from somewhere?" Mario shrugs "you haven't told him Aston's my dad?" I asked confused. "No. I didn't think it was my place to say. it's up to you if you want my dad to know." Mario smiled playing with my hair. Honestly my boyfriend is so perfect, couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. "I love you maz." I grin "I love you too baby." Mario grins placing a loving kiss on my lips. I can't believe how amazing my life is right now, I've got my dad back in my life, I've got a perfect boyfriend and I'm gonna be a mum to a beautiful baby....nothing could possibly bring me down right now.

*Julia's pov*

"I love this song." I smile at Tamara, Hollie and Mollie, I got them to come and visit me at my house, we're having a mini party. I won't lie I feel slightly drunk, hey ho why not? I haven't been drunk for ages and I haven't seen these girls much these past 3 weeks. "Do you ever miss Aston?" Tamara questions blushing straight after asking, Hollie and Mollie look at Tamara confused. "why would you say that Tam?" Mollie asks, Tamara shrugs. "I dunno I just guessed it might spark memories." Tamara shrugged, It proves how much time has passed since we've had a good gossip and a catch up. "oh yeah...about him." Tamara, Mollie and Hollie suddenly focus their attention on me. "AJ and Tori went and found him on twitter...they regularly see him and stay over at his sometimes." I shrug "wow.." Tamara gasped. "hang on how come you never mentioned this last time we met up?" Mollie frowns "yeah how come?" Hollie smiles raising her eyebrow. "oh my god Hollie!" I gasp "what?" Tamara looks at me then to Hollie "I'm confused, someone tell me what's happening?" Mollie says, I think it's fair to say the girls are slightly drunk too. "Julia's shagging Ast! I bet you are, is he still good?" Tamara laughs playfully "what?! no way he's my past, I don't like him in that way anymore." I state folding my arms. "I'm sorry bitch forgive me." Tamara hugs me we all laugh and begin to sing the chorus of dark horse all together and of course dancing like the sluts we are when we're drunk.

Thoughts?

Comments are appreciated! -Julia xxx