3.

*AJ's pov*

Soon after I'd had sex with Alissa I rolled out of her bed and began to get dressed. Alissa looked at me in disbelief before asking me to call her. I nodded and left. I began to stroll down the street and made my way over to Mia's house. You probably think I did what I did to Alissa to Mia, well you're wrong. we lay having cuddles and kissed a few times, to be honest even the sex was slightly different....I'm in love with Mia.

"Oh so the wonderer returns." mum bluntly spoke as I walked through the door. "oh..hi?" I questionably reply. "go get a shower and then get your ass down these stairs so we can talk." mum ordered in the same blunt tone as before. I shot Tori the 'wtf' look Tori shrugged. I skipped up the stairs taking a shower and returned downstairs, mum and I went into the kitchen where we both sat with a mug of tea. "So...Do you wanna explain why you're late home?" mum asked, her tone much calmer. "I went to, two girls houses." I replied truthfully. "and?" mum urged for me to carry on. "had sex." I shrugged, mum looked angered. "just sex was it? did you even use protection Junior!?" mum half shouted. Mum only calls me Junior when she's angry. "yes mum I'm not fucking dumb." I rolled my eyes. "don't fucking roll your eyes Junior! I'm talking out of experience ok, the first time I had sex with your dad was how Tori came into my life, I was 15trying to be a grown woman with a boyfriend who was in his twenties. I don't regret any of you, you're both my wold. It's a struggle being a mum who's a teen. son I just want you to be careful, treat girls with respect. don't use them, it's never a good luck. Be the better person I know you can be, make me proud." mum sighed, it hit home. I was a man slag and a user. I make myself feel sick at the way I have acted. however I just got one step closer to finding dad.

*Julia's pov*

I was rather hoping that AJ had taken in what I had said. Maybe I was too hard on him? I hope he doesn't think I'm having a go at him. Even if his behaviour did remind me of my ex boyfriend Aston, before I even got to know him.

*flashback*

"Hey there gorgeous, you gone give me some kitty?" a mixed race boy with well gelled hair asks me as he looks me up and down. "nah, you ain't getting nawt from me. walk man slag." I said in a disgusted tone. "Yo trick, who you think I am?" He frowned just as another girl slid her arms around him and she snogged his face off. "and I'm a 'trick'?" I asked using air quotations for trick. "You dissing this?" he asked puckered his lips up and slapped the girls bum causing her to giggle. What a slut....

Soon the boy and his gang of hoes and man slags left.

*end flashback *.

"Mum...?" Tori frowned bringing me back to earth. "huh?" I questioned confused. "coffee?" Tori replied in annoyance almost as if she'd asked more than twice. "sorry babe." I yawned I'm just a bit tired. "It's ok mum." she smiled gently placing the drink in front of me.

It was now late and everyone was tired, we all followed each other sleepily up to bed. "Night!" I called as I got into my bed, there was a silence for a few seconds before the sound of rustling papers. "night mum." both of my beautiful children called....

Sorry it's crap but please be patient Aston parts are coming soon. please give me feedback, it'd mean a lot.

Vote, COMMENT and fan, Julia xxxx