7

*Ast's pov*

I got home late Christmas Day night. It'd been a great day and so lovely to see my family. I wonder what my children got for Christmas this year, I wonder if my children think about me. my thoughts were interrupted as music began to play from my phone, stupid phone is at it again, it just randomly decides to play music at stupid times even at inappropriate occasions for example when I'm at work and it gets me into trouble. I so have to get a new phone before I have to go back to work!

I decided to text the girl from last night, she left so early this morning that I didn't even see her. I tapped on the contact named 'sexy lady' and began to type out a message. I hope she will text back, I want to see her again and to be honest she was very good in bed in fact I'm getting a hard on just thinking back to the way she had sex with me. I soon sent the message and kicked back for an hour to unwind with the TV and a beer before bed.

The next day I woke late, a lazy day was definitely on the cards. I rolled over in bed taking my phone from the side ,the screen lit up I was happy by what I saw ,when I saw the '4unread messages' icon. I went into my messages and looked at the list of 5 people who I had messages from. 5 because I always kept my messages between myself and Julia....we haven't spoken in years. I always delete messages after I've read them and replied. Anyway the list went:-

•Renay Lou

•Miss Lytton

•Natty Rush

• Sexy lady

Yes, fucking result! I thought tapping on the message to read it.

'Sexy lady'

I'm really sorry I shouldn't have gone back to yours.😣 I'm not interested in a relationship at this moment, thank you for letting me stay over though. merry Christmas... 😃 Jx

Wait she doesn't want anything more to do with me. I must come up with a reason to see her, I have to see her again. That's when I saw it, a chain with the word 'mum' in a sparkly silver heart. eureka!

Dun dun duuuun!! Juliaxxx