Confession Part 1

AN: Sorry it took so long. Internet in a pain the butt! These are the kids. You can choose if they are boy or girl, that's why I have drawn both girl and boy eyes. Now on with the story!~
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Belle's eyes widened as Oswald hugged her. She was so shocked that she didn't even notice she was crying. Until she felt Oswald rub her cheek to get the tears off her face. Belle looked at him with happiness and confusion.

"H-How? W-When?" she asked still in shock. Oswald smiled as he lean his forehead against her own.

"Ever since you first talled to me. Even when I was still so depressed; you stayed by me. You gave me comfort and advice." he said. He then smirked. "And Ortensia was right. I would love to marry you when you're ready. Along with Mr. Felix too." he said still smirking as Belle blushed really hard.

"W-Why did you have to say that?!" she said hiding her face in embarrassment. Oswald chuckled as he lifted her head up so she was looking at him again.

"Cause your face is so cute when you are blushing." he said. Belle's face became more red.

"S-Stop!~" Belle said in a whine. Oswald chuckled again as he shook his head. He lead her to hi-their bed. Oswald sat her down before snuggling up to her, where her back was towards him, and he began to pet her ears. Belle began to feel sleepy as Oswald continued his actions while Belle slowly fell asleep. Once she was fully asleep he laid her down on the left side of the bed before he began to pet her ears again. He stopped and laid down beside her and covered both of them with a blanket. He then cuddled up to Belle with a smile on his face. Then he too went to sleep.

~With Felix and the group~

Felix and the others were setting camp for the night. He and Bendy were setting up the tent while Boris and Mugman were making dinner, and Cuphead was sitting around petting a cat named Figaro. (Cuphead you lazy son of a dead bitch -_-)

"So, Bendy? Can you tell me more about Ms. Belle?" Felix asked. Bendy looked at him with a big smile.

"Big sister is the best in the world! Not only was she the founder of her old circus but she was the ringleader too!" he said with excitement.

"Circus?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah, it's made up of our family along with Charlie's and Raph's families. The circus was called The Magic Melody. I don't know what it's called now that we left it in our cousin's control." Bendy explained.

"Why aren't you with them now?" Cuphead asked out of the blue. Bendy looked at him with an aggravated expression. Boris stepped in with a sad look.

"When our parents died Big sister had to find a better job to keep us. Even though she was eighteen she still had to prove she was a good guardian for us. Big brother Charlie and Big brother Raph helped out too. But the only way to actually prove they were good enough was to quit the circus. Big sister told everyone  and they wanted to quit too but she told them not to. After all who would bring joy to all the people that loved them. So our sister and her husbands left with us to begin raising us." he explained.

"Then when she had her kids she wanted to go back to the circus but then Charlie and Raph came down with the ink illness. She had to take care of us, the kids, and them. Well until Charlie and Raph died a few years back. Then she had to take more care of me because now I have the ink illness. Big sister had been so stressed that she barely got any sleep because I could have an attack at any time. So when we meet Mick and the other we knew she had to stay with them. Not only to fulfill a promise but also to help her and the kids. She needed more help than we could give and the kids needed to be around others their age." Bendy said looking back at the tents away from the eyes of Felix and the cup-bros. Boris looked at Felix.

"Why did you want to know, Mr. Felix?" he asked.

"Uh....Well...um...you see....it's just that I....maybe really....REALLY....like your sister." Felix stammered out with a blush. Bendy looked at him in shock before he smiled softly.

"I'm sure our sister will return your feelings, Mr. Felix. Not only will you remind her of one of her husbands, Raph, but also because of your personality. Our sister likes someone that isn't afraid to be who they are." Bendy said.

"Yeah! You should tell her when we get back to town!" Boris agreed.

"Alright, I'll do just that. Thank you." Felix said with a closed-eyed smile.

With that said and done everyone went back to what they were doing before going to bed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AN: I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! I'M THE WORST!!! (/TT^TT)/ Anyways I hope you enjoyed!~ Ann out!~