Time with kids and It was nice to meet you Mr. Felix (plus a surprise)

AN: Hey guys another shout to SamuraiJoe, TsunamiTiger, and Altean_Lance. These people are so amazing, and they make me want to write more! Also I should have said it earlier, but the voices that I want to have for the characters are voiced by Hailey -Senpai. She's an amazing YouTuber and you should go check her if you don't know her. On with the story!~

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Belle hummed softly as she brushed one of her demon kids hair. She softly stoked their hair.

"Mama, could you sing a song for us." the child asked from their mother's lap.

"Yeah, Mama, sing something!" her other children agreed in excitement. Belle smiled softly.

"What song would you all like to hear?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"Hmm, how about Iwis." one of her bunny kids said.

"Iris it is then." Belle said with a smile. She closed her eyes and took a breath before she started to softly sing.

(Play the song. Also check out Lizz Robinett; if you don't know her. I'll be using a lot of her covers, and she's really awesome.)

"When I think of the memories we shared long ago.

There's a part deep within me that wants you to know.

Though I left without warning, without a goodbye.

I have faith that soon someday, you'll be by my side.

I promise you, I'll answer your plea.

I swear it's true, just trust in me.

My love for you will always live on.

Like a song, a simple melody.

Though we're apart, you'll always be in my heart.

I'll dream of the day you travel my way.

And we make a brand new start.

Never forget my oath, come what may.

The sun will shine someday.

With new horizons to pursue....

New horizons, here with you." as she finished singing, Belle didn't notice Oswald and Felix staring at her. Once she opened her eyes, Belle could feel their eyes on her. She turned around to see them staring at her and she began to blush. "I-I'm s-sorry. I know my v-voice isn't that good." she said with sadness in her voice.

"No way! Your voice is amazingly beautiful. I absolutely loved it!" Felix said with a blush. Oswald nodded in agreement with his own blush.

"Thank you both. My husbands use to say the same thing." Belle said looking off into the distance. She started to have another flashback.

~Flashback~

"Sing again, love. We want to hear more of your beautiful voice." Charlie said with a smile.

"Yeah, and I'm sure Bendy and Boris would love to hear you sing again too." Raph said as he picked up a six year old Boris and Charlie picked up the twelve year old Bendy.