What happened and Meeting Mr. Felix

AN: Thank you to Altean_Lance, SamuraiJoe, and TsunamiTiger. Now on with the story!~

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oh no! I hope that wasn't from the Cup sibling! I hope nothing happened to my brothers" Belle said with worry and her voice. Oswald tapped her shoulder again and showed her the board.

'I'm sure they're fine.' it said. Belle gave Oswald a beautiful smile.

"Thank you, Ozzy." she said. Oswald's eyes went wide as he began to blush.

"let's go check to make sure." Mickey said. They headed towards town. Once there they saw Boris and Bendy talking; Bendy looked a little beat up, but still okay.

"Boris!" Mickey shouted as he ran over to the young wolf. "Are you crying?" he asked in concern.

"M-Mr. Mickey?!" Boris asked in surprise. Suddenly Mickey started hugging Boris.

"Shh. It's alright. I'll always be here for you." Mickey said in a comforting tone.

"No he won't." Donald said in the background. Belle looked at Bendy with concern.

"B-Bendy, are you alright?" she asked with a stutter.

"Yeah, I'm fine. No need to worry okay." Bendy said waving his hand in a dismissive way. Belle still looked worried but trusted his word. She turned around to see how Boris was, and she giggled when she saw what was happening. Boris was snuggled up to Mickey with a little blush on his face.

'Aw.~ Boris is so happy to be comforted by Mr. Mickey.' she thought. Boris then snuggled up more to Mickey. Mickey looked surprised for a second then he smiled.

"Aw, I missed you too." he said. Boris looked embarrassed and jumped out of Mickey's hold. Belle giggled when she saw Boris using Bendy as a prop to lean on and trying to act cool.

"Wassup! So, like, what are you up to?" Boris said. Belle giggled quietly when she saw Bendy's uncomfortable face.

"We heard a loud noise and decided to check it out. Good thing we did too." Mickey explained. "Hey since it's almost lunch time; how about we go to my favorite restaurant!" Mickey said with a happy smile.

~Time Skip~

"Really, Mr. Mickey. You don't have to do this." Boris said earnestly.

"Nonsense! It's my treat!" Mickey said. Belle was with Donald, Oswald, and the kids.

"It's like I'm talking to a freagin' wall." Donald said.

"Freagin' wall." one of Oswald's kids copied. Belle looked down at the kid and smiled sweetly.

"Now, now. That's not a nice thing to say." she scolded softly. The child looked down in apology. "You're not in trouble. Just don't copy what Mr. Donald says, okay?" she asked softly while lifting the child's head to look at her. The child nodded with a big smile. "Good." she said before looking at Oswald to see his shocked face. "Ozzy, are you okay?" she asked. Then she saw him looking at a male cat. 'He must think that's Ortensia. Poor Ozzy. Bad thing is, is that this strange also reminds me of Raph.' she thought sadly. Oswald then run up to the male cat and hugged him from behind. 'I would have done the same.' Belle thought.

"MIAOOOOO!!!" the stranger said in surprise. He turned to see Oswald almost giving him a kiss. "S-Sir?" he questioned with a blush on his face.

"Holy shit! HAHA!" Donald said with a loud laugh.

"Donald watch your mouth! And...uh....Ozzy?" Mickey said. Belle stepped in.

"Ozzy, that's not her." she said softly with a sad look on her face. Oswald opened his eyes to see that she was right. He let go with a sad look.

"What has gotten into you." Mickey said grabbing a now sadden Oswald. He then looked at the stranger. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what to......" Mickey started to apologize but was stopped by the stranger.

"O-Oh no! Who could say no to a hug!" he said with a nervous laugh. Bendy then walked up to the stranger.

"Mr. Felix, right? I love your books." he said.

'So that's the famous Felix Bendy's been fanboying about.' Belle thought.

"I'm glad that you do, Mr..." Felix said.

"Bendy." Bendy introduced himself.

'I should go see if Ozzy's alright.' Belle thought and followed behind Mickey and Oswald. "Here I'll help. I know how he's feeling right now, Mr. Mickey." Belle said with a soft smile. Mickey nodded understandingly.

"Do you guys need any help?" Boris asked..

"No, no. Ozzy just needs some rest that's all. I'll be back with you soon, Boris." Mickey said reassuringly. Once at a table, Mickey sat Oswald down. "'Alright, you two stay here. I'll get us food. Is there anything you'd like Ms. Belle?" Mickey asked.

"No, I'm fine with anything you pick." Belle said with a smile. Oswald started to write something on his board again.

"What're you writin there? S-O-R-R-Y?" Mickey said spelling out the word. "Aw, no need to be sorry bro. How can I be mad at you!" Mickey said bring Oswald into a hug.

"He right, Ozzy. There's no reason to apologize. I would have done the same thing. He reminded me of my husband, Raph, just like you remind me of my other husband, Charlie. You just miss Ortensia. Like I said just take your time and don't worry about the mistakes. Everyone makes them." Belle said with a soft beautiful smile. Oswald looked at her with shock before writing something down and showing her.

'Thanks for that. You really know what to say.' it said. Belle blushed and waved her hands dismissively.

"N-No I don't." she said while trying to hide her blushing face. Mickey quietly chuckled at their interaction.

"I'll be back in a bit guys." Mickey said before leaving. Once he was gone a voice spoke.

"Um, Mr. Ozzy?" the voice said. Oswald and Belle turned to see a flustered Felix. "I don't mean to be nosy, but...I hope I didn't upset you in any way. I'm sorry if I did." he said with sincerity. Oswald wrote something on his board and showed Felix.

'No, I'm the one who should be sorry.' it said.

"MYUUUUU!" Felix said in surprise then he became more flustered. "O-Oh no. There's n-no need to b-be sorry." he said.  Belle smiled standing up and walked over to Felix.

"I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but you remind me of someone precious to me and I was wondering i-if I could...um...have a-a hug from you?" Belle said with nervousness. Felix smiled softly.

"Of course you can. It would be a pleasure Ms..." he said.

"O-Oh, it's Belle but you can call me Chime if you want." Belle said.

"Well, Ms. Belle as I said, it would be a pleasure to have a hug from you." Felix said as he opened his arms. Belle smiled with tears in her eyes as she hugged Felix.

'He's so much like Raph. I guess I could help myself.' Belle thought. After she pulled away she smiled and asked, "Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"O-Oh, only if it's alright with you and Mr. Ozzy." Felix said.

"Of course it is! Right, Ozzy?" Belle asked the adult bunny. Oswald nodded his head in agreement.

"A-Alright then." Felix said as he sat down.

~Time Skip~

After lunch, Oswald's and Belle's kids ran up to them.

"Mama, it's brush time!" one of Belle's kids said in excitement.

"Yeah, papa! Brush time!" one of Oswald's kids said.

"Alright dears." Belle said with a smile. She then looked at Felix. "Would you like to join us, Mr. Felix? It would be a pleasure if you did." she said with a cute sweet smile. Felix blushed.

"A-Alright. It sounds like fun." he said.

With that the group walked out of the restaurant and back to where Mickey and the group stayed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AN: I hope you enjoyed!~ Ann out!