Mickey's Traveling Circus

AN: Yeah I'm skipping the Cup bros. Sorry if I am triggering anyone. On with the story!~

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It has been some time since Bendy got the Ink illness, and now they have a map to find parts to an ink machine that can cure the Ink illness.

After being chased by two people that had cups for heads; Belle, Bendy, Boris, and the kids walked around. There was a crowd forming. 'I wonder what's going on?' Belle asked herself. Then she heard some familiar singing and smiled. 'Ah, it's Mickey and his traveling circus. It's a shame that Ortensia also died from the Ink illness as well.' she thought sadly. 'No one would have believed that I was mute after my husbands died, but she helped. I just wish I wasn't the first to see her illness.' Belle thought sadly and looked down. She started to have another flashback.

~Flashback~

After the death of her husbands Belle quit talking for a while. Some thought it was her way of copping with her loss. One day Belle was walking around town all by herself. She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." said a female's voice. Belle looked up to see a female cat. Belle shook her head as if saying it was fine. "Please at least let me get you something in return. I won't be here long and I really don't want this guilt on my chest." she said. Belle looked unsure before finally giving in and nodded. The female cat smiled with happiness. "Oh, by the way my name is Ortensia. What about you if you don't mind me asking." Ortensia said. Belle took out her notebook and wrote her name and then showed Ortensia. "Oh, your name is Belle. What a beautiful name.~" Ortensia complimented. "Do you also have a nickname that I can call you?" she asked. Belle wrote something down. 'Chime, that's what my husbands use to call me. My little brothers sometime call me that too.' it said. "Is there a reason to that?" Ortensia said as they walked into an almost empty cafe. Belle nodded and wrote 'My husbands called me Chime because they said every time I talked or sang it was like a wind chime making a beautiful melody.' "Oh, I see. I also see that you are using past tense, why is that?" Ortensia asked as they sat down. Belle didn't notice the tears rolling down her face. "Oh no I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked." Ortensia exclaimed fearing she hurt Belle's feelings in someway. Belle shook her head. 'No, It's alright. My husbands died from the Ink illness not to long ago.' Belle wrote. "Oh my! I'm so sor..." Ortensia suddenly stopped and started to puke up ink. Belle reacted fast and pulled Ortensia into the bathroom. Belle locked the door and pulled the trashcan towards Ortensia. The female cat groaned in  pain; she was then surprised by a beautiful voice whispering to her.

"I know it hurt, but you'll get through it. You're strong, Ortensia." the voice said sweetly. Ortensia looked up to see it was Belle who spoke. Ortensia gave her a small smile.

"Y-Your husbands were right. Your voice is like a beautiful melody. It's almost like this pain is nothing." Ortensia said.

"D-Do you feel better. Sorry I haven't spoken in some time." Belle said with a little stutter.

"I'm much better, and don't hide your voice. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." Ortensia said.

"Thank you." Belle said blushing.

"You know, if you ever want to love again. My husband and I have open arm.~" Ortensia cooed.

"H-Huh? But wouldn't you have to share a-and also I don't know either of you." Belle said as she became more red.

"Then I'll just make you know me, and I don't mind cause I swing both ways.~" Ortensia said with a smile.

"O-Okay." Belle blushed.