Prologue

It's been a few years since Belle's husbands died from the ink illness. Belle was sad that they died but she knew they wanted her to move on and be happy; so she looked on the brighter side of things and always tried smiling. She didn't want to worry her brothers and children. One day she was cleaning the kitchen when suddenly Boris came in and looked scared. Belle became worried.

"Boris, honey? What's the matter and where is Bendy?" she asked. Boris looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"B-Bendy i-is in p-pain! H-He t-told m-me to g-get y-you, b-big s-sister!" he stuttered out trying not to cry.

"Shh, dear. Now calm down and take me to him." Belle said softly. Boris nodded and took her hand and lead her to Bendy's room. Once in there Belle looked horrified. Bendy was puking up ink and he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Belle started to have flashbacks.

~Flashback~

"Dear it h-hurts so bad!" a rabbit man said.

"P-Please make it s-stop!" a cat man continued.

"I-I wish I c-could do more. I-I'm so s-so-sorry. I can't do anything!" Belle cried as she hugged her husbands. The rabbit, Charlie, and the cat, Raph, hugged her tightly hoping her love would take the pain away.

~End of Flashback~

Belle calmed down and walked over to Bendy. "It's okay, Bendy. Take slow deep breathes. You'll be alright. You're strong." she whispered in his ear. Bendy did as instructed. "Boris, be a good big boy and get the pill bottle that is on my night stand, please." Belle instructed softly to the young wolf boy. Boris did as he was told. Soon some of Belle's kids came in and saw Bendy.

"Mama, is Uncle Bendy otay?" one of them asked with worry. Belle smiled sweetly at them.

"Yes, Uncle Bendy is just fine. He's just in a lot of pain. Can you do Mama a favor and get some water for him?" she asked kindly.

"Otay Mama! We'll help you Uncle Bendy!" he children said with smiles on their faces. Bendy had a painful smile on and slightly nodded. While they waited for the medicine and water, Belle held Bendy close and kept whispering sweet things to him.

"I-It h-hurt s-so mu-much b-big s-sis...." Bendy tried to speak.

"Shh, shh. I know. I promise I won't loose you like I did Charlie and Raph. You'll make it, I know you will." Belle spoke soft and sweetly while pulling him closer. Just then Boris and the kids came with the medicine and water.

"We got what you asked for, big sister." Boris said handing the pill bottle to Belle as the kids handed her the water.

"Thank you. You all did very well." Belle praised them. "Now, Bendy, please take these pills when you need them. They help with the pain." she said as she handed him two pills and the water. Bendy shakily took the medicine. "The medicine works really fast. How do you feel now?" she asked.

"Better." was Bendy's short (no pun intended) answer.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up." Belle said smiling sweetly. "Can one of you sweethearts get me a wet rag?" she asked her kids.

"I'll get it, Mama!" one of her bunny kids said and ran out the door.

"The rest of you go to bed. It's late, I'll take care of him." Belle said with a soft smile. The kids walked of the room to get ready for bed. Boris didn't though; he still looked worried. "Do you want to be my night helper, Boris?" Belle asked him sweetly. Boris nodded and walked over to her. Soon the child that went to get the wet rag came back with said object in hand.

"Hewe you go Mama!" the bunny child said sweetly.

"Thank you, sweetie. Now off to bed with your siblings." Belle said taking the rag and kissing the child on their head. They giggled before running off to go to bed. Belle turned back to Boris. "Would you like to help me clean the ink off of him?" she asked softly. Boris nodded silently. "I know you're worried but don't be. Bendy is strong." Belle said reassuringly. Boris looked down. Belle pulled his head up gently. "Now where's my happy wittle wolfy!~" she cooed while giving him eskimo kisses. He mumbles. "I cant hear you.~" she cooed again.

"Here I am.~" he said returning the eskimo kisses. Belle pulled back with a smile and handed him the wet rag. He began to clean Bendy up. Once he was done he fell asleep next to the passed out Bendy. Belle smiled softly.

"Good night you two." she whispered. She stayed up all night watching over the two.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AN: I hope you enjoyed!~ Ann Out!