Chapter 9

Give me your anger

She sat up in bed clasping her knees to her chest. She felt used. She felt dominated. She felt out of whack with herself. Confusion self doubt and anger. None of these did any feral female want to feel. These things made rash decisions come to mind.

It made a desperate female do stupid things. Things that never would have crossed her mind before.

She had never hated the animal inside her except for now. When she had needed her animal sides strength the most it had abandoned her. He had made her his whore. Humiliation colored her cheeks. Queasy nausea filled her stomach.

Disgust

humiliation

anger

self hatred

Two roads lay before her. Lay down and accept what had happens or rise and fight back. To gain her part of the respect in this mating. To gain her equality from him. To be his equal or at least show him she could be.

She rose with determination in mind he would get what's coming to him. Soon he would rue what he had caused within her. He would rue the moment he dared touch her.

He would give her respect or she would personally beat it out of him. He had no idea how good of an enemy she could be.

********************★**************

He placed the last bit of meat on the plate before him. Her plate had more food on it. A male had to be sure a female was well fed to bear cubs. And though he would never admit it he took pleasure in being able to provide for her needs.

When he was younger he had enjoyed seeing to Jimmy's safety and needs. Now he was enjoying seeing to his mates. Though it wasn't a pack feeling or a brotherly feeling it was now tinged with a sexual desire he hadn't experienced before.

In his long life there had been plenty of females. None of them had made him want to enjoy the closeness of physical contact. None had made him enjoy the ability he had to provide food for them. These things all combined with a possessiveness and an animalistic need to show her he was a male capable of seeing to her and owning her.

'be nice if she tried to own me too. .  .' he thought quietly to himself.

For now he would accept her hate and anger. He would take that for now. He would ingrain himself into her life and territory until she accepted him as her mate. She didn't know it yet.

She needed to get in tune with the animal inside her. In fact it was a necessity. He needed to know she could handle herself. The familiar smell reached his nose faintly beneath the smell of food. He smirked arrogantly.

'Give me your anger then' he thought smelling her intent and emotions.

"Morning kitten" he said without turning ducking away from her swinging clawed hand. Twirling to face her taunt ridged form.

"Now that's not very nice " he drawled out.

The low menacing hiss she issued told him she meant business. This was no intimidation. She crouched lowly claws delicately lethal  and fully extended.

'Let the show begin '