Chapter 10

Authors note so sorry for the late update. the long anticipated update has arrived and I hope you all enjoy. Thank you for your patience. its short but hopefully it will suit.

Alphas eat first. . .

"Now that's not very nice Kitten" he mused teasingly. "You know alphas always eat first."

She moved to a better position and settled herself for the fight to come.

"And what makes you think your anything but my bitch?" she taunted.

He straightened his shoulders out cracking his neck in agitation. "Now that's not very ladylike Rowan. I think you need a lesson in manners."

He pounced only to have her dodge to the left grasping the edge of the table and flying easily over it. Landing and twirling gracefully.

"Not much of a fighter kitten?" he growled lowly.

"Not really." she flexed her fingers claws lengthening and shortening in response. " I prefer to wait and get you where it really hurts."

Suddenly a still hot pan came flying at his face followed by several more. Until the pot rack came down on top of him. He found himself trapped beneath its chains and weight for a moments.

his growl resonated from his chest as he followed her into the living room. Similar actions followed. Her constantly dodging him and not using her body to fight him with but everything else. She was smart at least.

Finally once they had fought bobbed and weaved each others worst assaults and they had come back into the kitchen he put on a burst of speed. Grasping the back of her head and slinging her onto the ground belly up where he soon followed.

She was a virtual feast laid out before him. She closed her eyes and tried her best not to show her neck. She fear him still at least.

She was surprised to find that instead of ripping into her with claws and teeth he instead rubbed his head against her. She watched him for long moments. Willing to accept this from pure exhaustion. She realized he was scent marking her and she rolled her eyes.

That gave him the opportunity to  lick and scent mark her neck. shivers of fear and something much darker crashing through her. With one final lingering lick he moved off her. She was pulled up onto her feet shortly after.

"Let's eat "

She waited until he had eaten a few bites and then ate her own. They both kept a wary eye on each other. Blood smeared his face and her shirt was ripped and bloody in several places.

"Nice move shoving my head into the mirror." he said after a while of taking note of her scrutiny.

"yeah your pretty quick for an old man." she returned noting his gaze fall upon her bloodied sides.

"Touché"

The cabin was decimated. Every wall was clawed and bloody. Every thing mostly else was broken or turned over. The one mirror was destroyed.

"But alphas eat first " he said before moving toward the bathroom.

"What stops me from running" she mumbled

"Run and I swear you will regret it if its the last thing I ever do."

With that silence besides the shower and the sound of an alpha male washing off the sweat and blood of battle. She moved toward the living room finding a space between the rafter and ceiling to sleep off her exertions. Unaware of being moved to her bed much later.