"You didn't do that the first three times we did anything," he yells as he pushes me back.

My jaw hangs open and I shake my head as I take a step back. "I already told you I was sorry for all of that. I already told you that I was stupid for doing all of that, and I told you that if I could have gone back, I wouldn't have done any of that shit! I know I can't change the past now, but I have apologized for everything I've done and you said you forgave me for all of that! What; now that you're going to be with him, I'm nothing now?! Or do you only see me as a monster?!"

His eyes become much softer, as if he realized what he said, and he is now regretting it. "I didn't say-"

"But that's what you were implying!" I turn away from him and start walking back the way I came. "I should go. Goodbye Jonathan."

As I turn the corner, I hear Delirious start to walk after me. I pick up speed and go down another row to get out. When I do this, I hear Delirious call out my name. "Ryan! Ryan, please; I'm sorry!... Ryan?"

I try not to let my tears out as I speed walk down the aisle, wanting to get away. I don't want to talk to him right now. I don't want to be here right now.

Once I get out of the library, I just walk to the western building and go into the first floor bathroom. I then pull out my phone and send a text to my boss, asking if I could go to work today. The last thing I want to do is be alone. I'd much rather be at work right now.

After I send the text, I walk up to the sink, pull off my mask, and wash my face. Today has to be the second worse day of my life, and it's barely even starting. I don't see how this could get better in any way or if it's going to find a way to get worse.

The door to the bathroom opens as I dry off my face with a couple sheets of paper towels, so before I raise my head, I put my mask back on. When I look in the mirror, I grit my teeth. Evan is standing behind me, arms crossed and his back against one of the stalls.

I turn to face him, glaring at him as I cross my arms and lean against the sink.

"What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious," he asks in a cocky tone. "I'm here to tell you to leave my Delirious alone."

I click my tongue and say, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He pushes himself off the stall and starts walking to me. "Do you really think I'm stupid? I know that you made Delirious hook up with you. I know that you have been fucking him, and I'm here to tell you that that ends now. If you ever go near him again-"

"We already called it off," I interrupt, keeping my eyes locked on his to not show how upset I really am by this. The last thing I want to do is show how weak this has made me. "He's all yours."

Evan smirks as he comes closer. "Good; then I better not see you go anywhere near him again, got it."

I chuckle before I tell him, "Oh, I'm not the one you should be worried about, Vanoss."

He smirks at me and in that same cocky tone he had before, he says, "Well I don't think I have to worry about him staying with me."

I roll my eyes and say in a sarcastic tone, "Right, because you are so irresistible." I start to walk away from him, wanting the conversation to end there, but he grabs my arm and throws me back into the sink.